Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit worrying this, as isn't Ornstein a journalist we class as tier 1? That said why are three journalists linked to the tweet?

not exactly conclusive though is it from Ornstein? Some in the industry feel Jude prefers Liverpool?

Bit worrying this, as isn't Ornstein a journalist we class as tier 1? That said why are three journalists linked to the tweet?
Where Bellingham wants to go and where he can go is different.

I'd like to be a millionaire, realistically I'll be working till I'm 70.

Where Bellingham wants to go and where he can go is different.

I'd like to be a millionaire, realistically I'll be working till I'm 70.
Would hate for him to go there. We’re crying out for a midfielder like Bellingham.
The key would be whether dippers finish in top 4 which i think they will. Spuds with Conte half arsed. Mediocre geordies tbf, and Potter floundering..its not too much to expect a 4th place. THEN Bellingham is on for them. I can see Haaland telling him it will years of hard graft under Pep. However, Grealish is an exampke that it pays off. Come on Jack, have a word. You do like a chat after all.

Throw the bank at him, try and make our off better than Liverpool’s. I just don’t get how Liverpool are going to go into this summer without spending at least 350-400m. On our side though we obviously need energy in the midfield and gundo and Bernardo have been great servants to the club but we as a club now need to get rid at the first chance we get, we can’t afford to be keeping players past their best as the top 6 now is even more competitive.

Don't think we've been reported as favourites since we've been after him - pretty much always Liverpool & Madrid. Hopefully there are alternatives on Txiki's list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.