Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were never once reported as favourites for Haaland.

Yes we were, there were a couple of reports at Christmas 21, then we were repeatedly reported as favourites from Jan/Feb 22 onwards - Express, Sun, Mail, MEN, Bild, Sky Sports Germany all had articles stating we were favourites.

Unfortunately his style of play is more suited to a Liverpool midfield but Pep will make him an all round better player.

If not we should get De Jong in and Kovacic

Haven’t we got enough of English players? The world is full of exciting young talent. We can take our pick. I would absolutely hate watching multinational City turn into England national team.

Bellingham, Maddison, Chilwell and Mount recently... Do you want us fielding the entire national team week after week? Can’t think of anything worse.

Haven’t we got enough of English players? The world is full of exciting young talent. We can take our pick. I would absolutely hate watching multinational City turn into England national team.

Bellingham, Maddison, Chilwell and Mount recently... Do you want us fielding the entire national team week after week? Can’t think of anything worse.
Couldn't care less where the players come from. What's 'enough' English players ?

Haven’t we got enough of English players? The world is full of exciting young talent. We xan take our pick. I would absolutely hate watching multinational City turn into England national team.

I think we will need more English players when you look at that new Government White paper

Yes we were, there were a couple of reports at Christmas 21, then we were repeatedly reported as favourites from Jan/Feb 22 onwards - Express, Sun, Mail, MEN, Bild, Sky Sports Germany all had articles stating we were favourites.

Jan/Feb was when he agreed to join. From then we were just waiting on the official confirmation. During the main speculation period leading up until then, the overall editorial stance was very much that he was Madrid bound.

Coming from Ornstein it’s a bit of a worry. What’s also a worry is that he thinks he’d suit Klopp’s system more than ours - the midfielders in that dippers team get neck ache from watching it fly over their heads!

The only upside to this would be it could force us to go after FDJ again. Dreamland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.