Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else just not convinced he's the right player for us this summer?

We need a David Silva/Gundogan replacement. Someone who'll dictate play, make 100 passes a match and share the creative responsibilities with KDB.

Think we need both profiles - creative metronome and energetic box to box - but probably not at the cost that Bellingham would dictate.

He's just to expensive when we have other areas of the squad that also need filling.

We need someone who can give us pausa in the middle, as well as another more functional midfielder.

Burning £150m on one player when the club needs two midfielders, a winger and a LB isn't a good use of resources.

Not to bothered f he signs or not surely and there are other decent alternatives.
Talent like his at such a young age he has the potential to be the best midfielder in the world for the next 10-15 years. We ain’t getting one of gavi or Pedri from Barcelona so we need to break the bank for this kid

He's just to expensive when we have other areas of the squad that also need filling.

We need someone who can give us pausa in the middle, as well as another more functional midfielder.

Burning £150m on one player when the club needs two midfielders, a winger and a LB isn't a good use of resources.
Chelsea seemed to spend nearly £600m in two windows on their team with 105m going on a cdm

Don't think we've been reported as favourites since we've been after him - pretty much always Liverpool & Madrid. Hopefully there are alternatives on Txiki's list.
The thing with city is that if he wanted to go to Madrid in the next 3-4 years then we wouldn’t stand in his way like Madrid would do in that situation. I don’t know about Liverpool either in that situation I don’t know if the fans turned in coutinho when he wanted to leave.

That fee for Bellingham There is only chelsea who will pay that maybe the rags too if they get bought out 150m can’t see us paying that it’s 35/40m to much!

We need a David Silva/Gundogan replacement. Someone who'll dictate play, make 100 passes a match and share the creative responsibilities with KDB.
No, I'm far from convinced. We need guile and creativity. He is a good player but I haven't seen either of those traits.

Players don’t need to be like for like. We never directly replaced Yaya and we’ll never be able to replace KDB. Teams need to evolve and mixing it up will make us less predictable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.