Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
@tolmie's hairdoo is jude still coming to city because apparently Liverpool are favourite and you said

So he still coming to us

Read what I posted. He said yes to a move to us and Liverpool are aware of it. They have been desperately trying to convince him to choose them.

Anyone else just not convinced he's the right player for us this summer?

We need a David Silva/Gundogan replacement. Someone who'll dictate play, make 100 passes a match and share the creative responsibilities with KDB.
Yup.....I think we need someone else along with him

As far as I see it, Bellingham is a very good water carrier who can also score goals but doesnt have the echincality of a Silva (bernardo or David)....a replacement for Gundo - but as you say we will need that creative spark type player (David Silva) - unless Pep changes the way he plays and goes for wide fast creative players cause our options outwide at present just re not creative.....neither are our fulbacks so he has lost that as well

I think as much as I like Walker he has never been Peps perfrect fullback because he lacks a bit of creativity from wide positions...defensively he has/had what pep wants...pace on the recovery and good one to one (he seems to be struggling however at the moment and has lost that yard).
Ake is great defensively but again no creativty from him

KDB is on the wain big time ....that is a huge issue that we need to address before next season as it will hold us back if we dont. We are carrying KDB at times in the hope that the magic he still possesses in his boots comes up and delivers us a moment - but without the ball he is now an issue.

Last edited:
Players don’t need to be like for like. We never directly replaced Yaya and we’ll never be able to replace KDB. Teams need to evolve and mixing it up will make us less predictable.

Did you read my comment at all?

I didn't say we needed to replace KDB, and I didn't say we needed someone like for like. I pointed out we need control and creativity from the other no.8.

We have one of the best squads in the world, without a doubt the best manager in the world if he doesn’t want to join us that’s his loss. We can probably give dortmund and bellingham a better offer than Liverpool as we can offload some youth players that dortmund might want in return for bellingham ie Delap and Borges ect plus a better payment plan that’s suits dortmund better. This kid has shown it on the biggest stages of football already and this is just the start, he will completely change the energy we have in the midfield. Trust in the board and it will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.