Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I'm far from convinced. We need guile and creativity. He is a good player but I haven't seen either of those traits.

We also need more pace and strength in the squad.

Given how opponents line-up against us, we may need to change some players add those attributes. Players must always be excellent passers of a ball though.

We also need more pace and strength in the squad.

Given how opponents line-up against us, we may need to change some players add those attributes. Players must always be excellent passers of a ball though.
Bellingham is not Kev, Yaya, or David. I’m not convinced he is as smart a player as Gundo or Bernie. Yes he is a good athlete, strong and relatively quick but I’m not convinced he has the technique, vision or football intelligence to give us what we need.

It is true that right now Bellingham style is more suited to pool. but if comes here we have a new type of player in our arsenal that we need to complement the other player and added to that he will learn new new skills and how to be a more complete player under Pep. k-lopp is shit at developing midfielders.

Bellingham is not Kev, Yaya, or David. I’m not convinced he is as smart a player as Gundo or Bernie. Yes he is a good athlete, strong and relatively quick but I’m not convinced he has the technique, vision or football intelligence to give us what we need.

Bellingham more like Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.