Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not comparing them really, just saying one position Pep and Txiki know better than any other is midfield and rarely get it wrong with midfielders. If we buy Bellingham, at the price it will take, it’s because they think at his age he has that potential to reach the levels required. As good as those 2 who knows , but probably in that ballpark.
Potential is still the key word. Both were more influential even before Pep was appointed manager at Barcelona. Sancho had potential. Kalvin Phillips is probably the rare one that haven't gone to plan but to be fair to him he wasn't that expensive.

Potential is still the key word. Both were more influential even before Pep was appointed manager at Barcelona. Sancho had potential.
Yes players need the right coaching to achieve their potential, Sancho hasn’t had them, under Pep Bellingham would. If Bellingham is our priority over other maybe cheaper options it’s for very good reasons.

As someone who has a poor understanding of FFP rules, can I ask those who are clued up on such matters where we are with whether or not we may be able or unable to participate in transfers on players like Jude B in the forthcoming transfer window.
What was the question again?

As someone who has a poor understanding of FFP rules, can I ask those who are clued up on such matters where we are with whether or not we may be able or unable to participate in transfers on players like Jude B in the forthcoming transfer window.
If you're talking about the PL investigation then we've only been charged so far, so it will have no impact whatsoever. We're also innocent which will help. Try the thread in the main forum.

It’s interesting the views people have and also not sure why people are shouting down others views.

Fair to say despite the money being HUGE, this is not a Haaland type signing where you know you are getting an elite player.

This is a hype/ potential signing for me on top end finished product money. I can see why City fans are genuinely saying he is not worth the money (a view I can see others taking if he goes elsewhere).
I really like him but I totally agree with this. I still really would like us to sign him but completely get the doubters

But I watched his performance within that game, within that context of all that, and he was bloody rubbish and spent more time moaning at his teammates than doing anything positive.

There wasn’t even any signs of him being a bit of a good young player in a shit team, he was just poor. As he was against Chelsea, France, USA and City.

City have played teams and we’ve smashed them yet someone in the opposition makes you sat back and think ‘fucking hell, that lad’s a good player’ like Nkunku for Leipzig last season at the Etihad, while we hammered six past them.

Bellingham in some poor Dortmund performances I’ve seen has been part of the problem.
or jordan henderson :)

If you're talking about the PL investigation then we've only been charged so far, so it will have no impact whatsoever. We're also innocent which will help. Try the thread in the main forum.
how the fuck did you actually understand what he was asking

can I ask those who are clued up on such matters where we are with whether or not we may be able or unable to participate

how the fuck did you actually understand what he was asking

can I ask those who are clued up on such matters where we are with whether or not we may be able or unable to participate
I did surprise myself to be honest, I scanned it a few times and just inserted punctuation marks at random positions until it made sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.