Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fee is very much relevant, it attracts all those FFP vultures and never ending investigations on the club.

It's irrelevant. We have £100m left from last summer's pot, in addition to sales this summer.

We need two players at most and I'd argue Ake is a better left-back than anyone else I've seen for a while.

If Liverpool have indeed pulled out of buying Bellingham then it just confirms that the price set by Dortmund is really that high and they won't budge. I think at this point he's virtually priced out of the market. He's gonna cost more than Enzo which even for all his talents was definitely not worth the cost.

I suspect he'll probably sign an revamped deal and release clause that activates next year.
Meanwhile I think us and real Madrid aren't stupid enough to go all in for him at this price point.
Lol. If he wanted Liverpool him and his agent would find a way to make it work. Liverpool have clearly tried their hardest and he's told them he's not interested - either staying or going elsewhere.

Mate your mask has well and truly slipped.

Give it up lol
? I just don't want bellingham for such high prices. If the fee was say even 80 million then that's fine but for 130 mil we can get multiple midfield players like macallister who can be a gundo replacement, caiceido if the club decides kalvin phillips is not up to it etc etc. As i've said before, yeah he's got potential but for the prices being quoted for him I want more or less instant impact and someone who can raise our level and I honestly don't believe bellingham is that.

Maybe Liverpool feed the media what they want them to write where as we say no comment when asked about players..

We haven't commented on Bellingham for good reason.

Liverpool can brief all they want, the sad fact is the media have always had a blind spot for United and Liverpool, which has simply been amplified because social media decides the narrative and reaches more empty vessels.

? I just don't want bellingham for such high prices. If the fee was say even 80 million then that's fine but for 130 mil we can get multiple midfield players like macallister who can be a gundo replacement, caiceido if the club decides kalvin phillips is not up to it etc etc. As i've said before, yeah he's got potential but for the prices being quoted for him I want more or less instant impact and someone who can raise our level and I honestly don't believe bellingham is that.
Haha nice try, when have city ever said they were in for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.