Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are the media not even mentioning us as a potential destination? As if they are blind to it or want to block our interest to the general public. I dont get it. This morning is all about Liverpool cooling interest so he must be going to Real Madrid or staying at Dortmund.

I believe and thank you for the updates.
Because they aren't actually bothered where he goes, they just want to ensure that the circus it generates gets them enough hits and clicks.

Unfortunately, that circus usually involves mentions of any club other than City, despite them probably accepting the fact that he will actually end up here.

Why are the media not even mentioning us as a potential destination? As if they are blind to it or want to block our interest to the general public. I dont get it. This morning is all about Liverpool cooling interest so he must be going to Real Madrid or staying at Dortmund.

I believe and thank you for the updates.

Very likely both. He would stay one more year at Dortmund and go to Real Madrid next year.

If Liverpool have indeed pulled out of buying Bellingham then it just confirms that the price set by Dortmund is really that high and they won't budge. I think at this point he's virtually priced out of the market. He's gonna cost more than Enzo which even for all his talents was definitely not worth the cost.

I suspect he'll probably sign an revamped deal and release clause that activates next year.
Meanwhile I think us and real Madrid aren't stupid enough to go all in for him at this price point.

If Liverpool have indeed pulled out of buying Bellingham then it just confirms that the price set by Dortmund is really that high and they won't budge. I think at this point he's virtually priced out of the market. He's gonna cost more than Enzo which even for all his talents was definitely not worth the cost.

I suspect he'll probably sign an revamped deal and release clause that activates next year.
Meanwhile I think us and real Madrid aren't stupid enough to go all in for him at this price point.

Mate your mask has well and truly slipped.

Give it up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.