Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
? I just don't want bellingham for such high prices. If the fee was say even 80 million then that's fine but for 130 mil we can get multiple midfield players like macallister who can be a gundo replacement, caiceido if the club decides kalvin phillips is not up to it etc etc. As i've said before, yeah he's got potential but for the prices being quoted for him I want more or less instant impact and someone who can raise our level and I honestly don't believe bellingham is that.

Brighton want £80m each for McAllister and Caceido.

Bellingham will become the best midfielder in the world during the next five years. More importantly, he fits exactly in with what Pep is trying to more the team in to.

We haven't commented on Bellingham for good reason.

Liverpool can brief all they want, the sad fact is the media have always had a blind spot for United and Liverpool, which has simply been amplified because social media decides the narrative and reaches more empty vessels.
Oh dear poor old scousers, no trophies to compete for, ageing squad and ground. Torn a new one last week and now Jude has ignored the Liverpool/England player love in.
Ah well I’m sure Conor Gallagher will be a success and they can role out Milner for another season

Because they aren't actually bothered where he goes, they just want to ensure that the circus it generates gets them enough hits and clicks.

Unfortunately, that circus usually involves mentions of any club other than City, despite them probably accepting the fact that he will actually end up here.

Correct. The five stages of grief.

Brighton want £80m each for McAllister and Caceido.

Bellingham will become the best midfielder in the world during the next five years. More importantly, he fits exactly in with what Pep is trying to more the team in to.
What type of profile would he fit? I don't think right now he could be a bernardo/gundo replacement as he's not a "pausa" player and not at the moment proficient in the first phase build-up. Probably KDB? Whenever I've watched him he's quite good in the final third especially making the powerful runs.

Shouldnt have wasted ££ on Gakpo and Nunez then when the whole world could see they were desperate for CM improvement.

I hope you, Chelsea, Utd do this to all their targets even if you dont want them!!

Waiting for that Dortmund brief now, Kamada attracting interest from other clubs if he is the replacement for Bellingham, Dortmund will start to panic like they did with Adeyemi.

? I just don't want bellingham for such high prices. If the fee was say even 80 million then that's fine but for 130 mil we can get multiple midfield players like macallister who can be a gundo replacement, caiceido if the club decides kalvin phillips is not up to it etc etc. As i've said before, yeah he's got potential but for the prices being quoted for him I want more or less instant impact and someone who can raise our level and I honestly don't believe bellingham is that.

What you want (him going to Liverpool btw lol) matters not one jot.

I do believe that Real Madrid will go big for Bellingham, they have waited a few years to reshuffle. They let Casemiro go but replaced him with Tchouameni. Odegaard (even though he barely played for them) went out for Camavinga the season before. But they are due a big name for that midfield now, i think Kroos is in his last year and Modric can't have much more left in the tank. They're getting a new manager in, i think they'll want someone in for that manager as well.

On the flip side for City i think a lot depends on who leaves. If Gundo leaves and Bernardo stays, i think we might not go as big and go all out of Bellingham. Same if Bernardo leaves and Gundo stays, you need at least one player that understands the way we play to stay, IMO. But if both decide to leave then we will have no choice. The system will probably have to change to accommodate the players leaving, i'd think maybe KDB dropping a bit deeper and we play Alvarez/Bellingham in that hybrid 10 role that KDB has been playing (and Alvarez played last night).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.