Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldnt have wasted ££ on Gakpo and Nunez then when the whole world could see they were desperate for CM improvement.

I hope you, Chelsea, Utd do this to all their targets even if you dont want them!!

So it's not their fault and LFC are essentially the victims here of Madrid and city? It's like last season all over again

What type of profile would he fit? I don't think right now he could be a bernardo/gundo replacement as he's not a "pausa" player and not at the moment proficient in the first phase build-up. Probably KDB? Whenever I've watched him he's quite good in the final third especially making the powerful runs.

He can do 6, 8 or ten, I'm sure of it.

Rodri is already world class but with this kid next to him, you are basically throwing a blanket over defensive midfield.

If Pep is wedded to this new system, which I personally love, it could also explain the moves for Gvardiol.

When we are prepared to give up the wide areas, it means you need serious legs, as we saw last night with wonderful Bernie.

Think Bellingham is the Bernie replacement, although would love to see Bernie change his mind.

I can’t believe the mileage that SSN are getting out of the nothing story of Liverpool withdrawing their interest in Bellingham. They’re asking for comments from City fans and no one’s biting, keep it up Blues!

He can do 6, 8 or ten, I'm sure of it.

Rodri is already world class but with this kid next to him, you are basically throwing a blanket over defensive midfield.

If Pep is wedded to this new system, which I personally love, it could also explain the moves for Gvardiol.

When we are prepared to give up the wide areas, it means you need serious legs, as we saw last night with wonderful Bernie.

Think Bellingham is the Bernie replacement, although would love to see Bernie change his mind.
Man if bernardo could stay that would be incredible. Give him whatever he wants to stay there's no player like him in our tea.

What you want (him going to Liverpool btw lol) matters not one jot.
To be honest im actually dissapointed that he's not going liverpool. I know that sounds outrageous but reason being is liverpool are abysmal right now and have so many problem areas that they need to address. If they bought belligham, sure that's great but there's still so many gaping holes in their squad that would still be unresolved as that's more or less their budget gone. Now since it's been revealed they're not going for him, they'll probably try to get multiple players in multiple positions to fix their issue as opposed to bellingham and maybe one other.

Man if bernardo could stay that would be incredible. Give him whatever he wants to stay there's no player like him in our tea.

Totally agree, but fear that ship has sailed. If nothing else, his performance last night ensured PSG or whoever, will have to pay a good price.

After City’s performance yesterday I would be totally okay if Bellingham doesn’t come.
No one but haaland was that player I was worried if he goes to some other club. But with Bellingham it isn’t that much urgency.

But Now like a 16 year old knobhead football follower I want Bellingham just for the tears that will ensue everywhere else.

So from football Twitter here is the line to other clubs “Cry some more”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.