Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry boys. Seen this on Facebook:

Jude Bellingham has ruled out joining Manchester City, PSG and Chelsea, according to BILD.

The England midfielder wants to play for a prestigious club with values like "passion, honour, and reputation", rather than money.
In my day Birmingham City were a force. There are links there, too, I think.

Why people are comparing him against what we have is bizarre,as its for the very reason he brings something brilliantly different that we [and every other elite club] are chasing him.

He is potentially world class at what he does,and no other player brings that same package.

The spin is absolutely amazing. Most of use expected some spin, but fuck me, this has broken a new level of football spin.

More from Gobby. Sorry, Garbage. Sorry, Gabby.

But that’s exactly where Agbonlahor thinks Bellingham will end up, as he told talkSPORT Breakfast (12/04/23).

“Man City will go and get him (Bellingham),” said Agbonlahor. “They will offer the package. It shouldn’t be allowed, but it’s about the package.

“What signing-on fee can you offer the player? What wages can you offer the player? What can the agent get out of the deal? That’s what it’s all about. Liverpool are probably looking at it and thinking ‘Let’s not waste any time here, we can’t afford it’.”

If the inventible happens, and Liverpool don’t sign Bellingham, then fans have to see it as a blessing in disguise.

The powers that be at Anfield can then focus on buying multiple players for the price of one big superstar.
Got it in one...

Why people are comparing him against what we have is bizarre,as its for the very reason he brings something brilliantly different that we [and every other elite club] are chasing him.

He is potentially world class at what he does,and no other player brings that same package.

Agreed and it’s a silly argument anyway. What we have won’t be around forever, part of the reason we have stayed consistent for 5 years is blooding key replacements before we absolutely need them. Does anyone regret bringing in Rodri while we had the best CDM in the league in Fernandinho?

Just look at the scousers current state to understand why we shouldn’t continue to flog Gundo and KDB until we desperately need a new midfield.

He can do 6, 8 or ten, I'm sure of it.

Rodri is already world class but with this kid next to him, you are basically throwing a blanket over defensive midfield
This just isn`t it. He`s been atrocious for Dortmund defensively. Offers no protection defensively and loses the ball far more often than he wins it back

Is nobody concerned about the amount of games he has already played. If you look at it he could be 26 by games played. I worry he is entering his prime now and be burned out at 26. Like players before him who played that much since 16.
Lol. No. No I’m not.

Pep and our squad turns this brilliant young player into a world class player it’s that simple.

This just isn`t it. He`s been atrocious for Dortmund defensively. Offers no protection defensively and loses the ball far more often than he wins it back
Perhaps, nut that's in that Dortmund team. We are something else.

We have an unbelievable squad that play together not to mention they are coached by Pep.

My god, Bellingham in this team is a scary prospect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.