Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be the dream, but we would have to pay around 300m for the trio of Bellingham, Gvardiol, and Mac Allister. I hope we do it, but I just don't think we will.

i dont think we will do Gvardiol though imo, Kim at Napoli has a 40m release clause as well?

Whether Dortmund sell Bellingham this summer might depend how important he is to their team and whether they see his value rising much if he stays with them?

Currently Dortmund seem on the cusp of a historic league win, he is their 19 year old captain, they might want to keep him longer?

You would imagine there's likely to be more rich PL owners splashing cash on rising stars going forward? Dortmund will want to maximise their return from his sale but also keep success on the field to challenge for trophies.
He will move this summer for the simple reason he wants to. Dortmund want 125 mill, they won't get more than that next season, also factor in a year less on his contract.

i dont think we will do Gvardiol though imo, Kim at Napoli has a 40m release clause as well?
i think it will be gvardiol personally.

Kim at napoli is right footed and plays cb.... Gvardiol is left footed and can play cb/lb which is what we are wanting for this new system.

and with laporte being the player that leaves it wont be another right footer.

Also yes gvardiol is more expensive hes also 5 years younger and has a higher ceiling in my opinion

we must go deep for Jude Bellingham and re-build the midfield, Gundogan coming to an end and Phillips is not good enough in my book, So pairing Bellingham and Rodri is the ideal partnership, City will recoup some money this summer in sales and 3 players are nailed on to leave, Laporte Cancelo Walker, So there could be around £100million and that's before Phillips or anybody else leaves,

Forget what we could win or lose this season, The prize money for going long in the Champions League and Premier League FA Cup will also be made available, We need to get Bellingham and then add a couple of wingbacks and then next season we will be still the team to beat,

You have to improve and add to the squad at the right time with quality, and with Newcastle now added to the top 6 next season it will be harder and harder to keep our place as top dogs,

i think it will be gvardiol personally.

Kim at napoli is right footed and plays cb.... Gvardiol is left footed and can play cb/lb which is what we are wanting for this new system.

and with laporte being the player that leaves it wont be another right footer.

Also yes gvardiol is more expensive hes also 5 years younger and has a higher ceiling in my opinion

All possible mate, bloody nice to be talking about these caliber of players though eh? ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.