Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
i do find it odd that we havent come out and distances ourselves or linked to other players since the news

That City_Zone Twitter account doesn't seem very reliable, so I'd take anything they say with a pinch of salt.

This. I never got the need for aggregators. Hell, it's the easiest thing to do to get a feed of sources you consider reliable. Who needs all this shit?

And salary, don't forget only we have to pay a salary. Every other player in Europe pays subs to play for the big clubs.

And don't forget that we pay our salaries directly from the secret accounts of the bank of human rights abusers, set up solely to supress the republican fighters of the hateful 8, tebas-madridica, misery-poollica, munchen-sausagica, arsemania, and the rest of the asset stripping red yankee doodle dandies.

the issue i have with it all. is a lot of this is coming from the spanish media who have even back tracked on it themselves.

dortmund manager right theyve had all different media saying it ect. weve had this stuff with haaland, and mbappe. i dont think well know what the truth is until he actually moves.
Agreed. However sorting the wheat from the chaff, it seems to me that an agreement's been made with Bellingham, but Real don't wanna pay the fee, hence trying to force Dortmund's hand with "Bellingham only wants Real".

If Bellingham says he's willing to wait until next summer when the fee will be lower, or the following season where he can move for free, it applies pressure on Dortmund.

This can only work if an auction is totally negated by the "Bellingham only wants Real" narrative. I suppose we'll all find out soon enough.

Regardless, I assume City will have alternatives identified, & albeit many of us will be gutted if we don't get Bellingham, he's not the only decent midfielder in the world...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.