Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
i do find it odd that we havent come out and distances ourselves or linked to other players since the news
Why would we be obligated to say anything? We're in the middle of a pursuit for three trophies. We'll continue to conduct our business as we see fit. privately, and not be forced into making any statements that distract from our current campaign. As a supporter I am thrilled that City choose to go about their business in this manner. Real are desperate to stir up any shit they possibly can before having to take on the mountain that is City. Even if Bellingham has chosen to go to them is right now the proper moment to go public with it? If it's true, they are classless in their disrespect to Dortmund who are locked in a neck and neck title race at this time. He's a fucking captain, for Christ's sake. And if it's not true they are even bigger assholes trying to cause a stir on the eve of our pending showdown. I hope to God we absolutely destroy those arrogant cocksuckers. I cannot wait...

Why would we be obligated to say anything? We're in the middle of a pursuit for three trophies. We'll continue to conduct our business as we see fit. privately, and not be forced into making any statements that distract from our current campaign. As a supporter I am thrilled that City choose to go about their business in this manner. Real are desperate to stir up any shit they possibly can before having to take on the mountain that is City. Even if Bellingham has chosen to go to them is right now the proper moment to go public with it? If it's true, they are classless in their disrespect to Dortmund who are locked in a neck and neck title race at this time. He's a fucking captain, for Christ's sake. And if it's not true they are even bigger assholes trying to cause a stir on the eve of our pending showdown. I hope to God we absolutely destroy those arrogant cocksuckers. I cannot wait...
I totally agree with you, i was merely stating it seems odd. Something has seemed off about this whole situation.

I totally agree with you, i was merely stating it seems odd. Something has seemed off about this whole situation.
Agreed. All good. Something is definitely rotten in Denmark or in this case Madrid...

You may have gone a touch early with the rabbit punch on the back of Judes head, gonna be tough for you to bounce back if he does sign, but fair play.
I guess you can never be too nippy on the buzzer when things look to be sliding away on a football transfer deal :)
I've called many a City player much worse to be fair

Nonsense. Don't fall in for the narrative.
I just live in the real world where everybody didn't grow up with SWP bed covers or have an affiliation to City.

Jude will have an entourage of advisors pushing him to where they think he should play. The PL charges could easily be seen as a black mark against our name - until we clear them of course - and every player's opinions/thoughts/wishes are different.

The noise on this will be all Madrid. Its how they operate through there media connections. Bellingham may well go to Madrid but you would have to be monumentally stupid as an English player who you would expect will one day want to play in Premier League , the richest league in world football , to start throwing insults out. The lad himself seems media savvy and says the right things in front of camera and you would really want to keep all your options open for the future. When he makes his choice I would expect lots of sugared words in the direction of the clubs he turns down as you don't know when you will be moved on or choose to move and there are only a few clubs who can pay what he currently wants. Don't think his advisors would be spewing rubbish given nothing is signed with Dortmund by anyone at this stage or they would have had to announce it.
It's utterly ridiculous to think Bellingham or his camp would ever say that to anyone, privately or publicly. It actually makes me think it's still pretty much up in the air. Otherwise why post something so idiotic if you had won his signature? It reeks a bit of a set up for your own supporters when you wind up not signing him because you can't meet Dortmund's asking price and he signs elsewhere. You still want everyone to believe he really wanted you...fucking comical.

It's utterly ridiculous to think Bellingham or his camp would ever say that to anyone, privately or publicly. It actually makes me think it's still pretty much up in the air. Otherwise why post something so idiotic if you had won his signature? It reeks a bit of a set up for your own supporters when you wind up not signing him because you can't meet Dortmund's asking price and he signs elsewhere. You still want everyone to believe he really wanted you...fucking comical.
i think thats the narrative they are setting up. kind of like they did with haaland. Hes dream is to play for them but weve been priced out yada yada excuse as usual.

I just live in the real world where everybody didn't grow up with SWP bed covers or have an affiliation to City.

Jude will have an entourage of advisors pushing him to where they think he should play. The PL charges could easily be seen as a black mark against our name - until we clear them of course - and every player's opinions/thoughts/wishes are different.
You're missing the point. Even if he had concerns about the PL charges he would never come out with such an absolutely asinine public statement burning his bridges with 3 of the richest clubs in world football. Makes zero sense and its absolute nonsense, plain and simple.

i think thats the narrative they are setting up. kind of like they did with haaland. Hes dream is to play for them but weve been priced out yada yada excuse as usual.
It's such a shame that City are robbing all these young stars of their childhood dream of playing for Real by beating them over the head with money and forcing them to the blue side of Manchester. How else to explain anyone CHOOSING City over Real? LMFAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.