Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's been generally recognised only City and Madrid are in this race for Bellingham, no?
The City trolling quotes have come from their side of the fence along with every other press briefing so far about his "agreement" to sign for them, clearly an attempt to then lowball BVB.
Terzic quoting BVB have no knowledge of any such agreement and therefore, if true, they cannot be negotiating.
If you were BVB would you think Madrid are conducting themselves in good faith?
Someone is lying their arse off here.
Meanwhile City have not briefed a tacit acceptance of looking elsewhere, even though everyone knows we are the other dog in the fight.
This isn't nearly over yet.

I think it's been generally recognised only City and Madrid are in this race for Bellingham, no?
The City trolling quotes have come from their side of the fence along with every other press briefing so far about his "agreement" to sign for them, clearly an attempt to then lowball BVB.
Terzic quoting BVB have no knowledge of any such agreement and therefore, if true, they cannot be negotiating.
If you were BVB would you think Madrid are conducting themselves in good faith?
Someone is lying their arse off here.
Meanwhile City have not briefed a tacit acceptance of looking elsewhere, even though everyone knows we are the other dog in the fight.
This isn't nearly over yet.
liverpool fans dont think its over either (they think theyre out (well its a fact) but not sure hes gone to madrid) if that means anything... i mean we know from good sources that they made a 85 mil pounds bid for jude (close to 100 mil euros?) and got instantly rejected. if reports saying real wont pay over 100 mil euros are true how does it add up?

liverpool fans dont think its over either (they think theyre out (well its a fact) but not sure hes gone to madrid) if that means anything... i mean we know from good sources that they made a 85 mil pounds bid for jude (close to 100 mil euros?) and got instantly rejected. if reports saying real wont pay over 100 mil euros are true how does it add up?
If Bellingham's decided Real is his next port of call & agreed personal terms, it's now down to Real to agree a fee with Dortmund.

Based on the strength of Bellingham's desire to play in Madrid, it sounds like Real are trying to low ball Dortmund.

My thoughts are a deal will get done around the £125m mark. The last thing Dortmund want is Bellingham to hang around for another season & leave next summer for £50m.

It's how Real operate, & in their mind Dortmund aren't European football royalty, so Real don't care & won't even use Vaseline whilst they attempt to stiff Dortmund into submission.

What are the chances this Madrid stuff is all absolute bollocks and we are still working away quietly in the background?
Why would a brummie kid dream of playing for Madrid in a two horse diddy league. May as well be Rangers. He surely backs himself to play in the best, most competitive league in the world amongst his own people under the best ever manger in football history

If Bellingham's decided Real is his next port of call & agreed personal terms, it's now down to Real to agree a fee with Dortmund.

Based on the strength of Bellingham's desire to play in Madrid, it sounds like Real are trying to low ball Dortmund.

My thoughts are a deal will get done around the £125m mark. The last thing Dortmund want is Bellingham to hang around for another season & leave next summer for £50m.

It's how Real operate, & in their mind Dortmund aren't European football royalty, so Real don't care & won't even use Vaseline whilst they attempt to stiff Dortmund into submission.
which is why we shuld just break the fricking bank so doetmund knows they have another suitor even if RM fails. call dortmund and tell them we will pay 150m cash.

even if they do strike a deal eventually, at least it gives dortmund more bargaining power to rip off real madrid (unless jude literally rejects us i guess haha)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.