Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst it would be a disappointment to miss out on Bellingham it won't be the end of the world. City are a brilliantly run club and I am sure Txiki will have other irons in the fire,

I would have been gutted to miss out on Haaland, but if we are not successful in our pursuit of Bellingham I won't feel the same pain.

Absolutely squad fillers we don’t need, just youngish top notch players to push the standard ever higher

The arse and dippers will definitely be spending this summer and our sales last summer alone were designed to boost the coffers and allow book values on the balance sheet for a nice big spend this summer! Like you say the next gen of world class star and no squad players required!

You're missing the point. Even if he had concerns about the PL charges he would never come out with such an absolutely asinine public statement burning his bridges with 3 of the richest clubs in world football. Makes zero sense and its absolute nonsense, plain and simple.
Think my original point was missed so may as well agree to disagree.

I never said he'd made the statement and it's obviously guesswork.

We're not 'missing out' on anyone here. Wasn't he destined for the Dippers until he realises they were spent and wouldn't give him what Madrid would? Not sure, apart from BM and dodgy YouTube videos, that he's ever been reliably linked with us. I'm absolutely fine with it.

The arse and dippers will definitely be spending this summer and our sales last summer alone were designed to boost the coffers and allow book values on the balance sheet for a nice big spend this summer! Like you say the next gen of world class star and no squad players required!
Plenty more sales to keep boosting our budget. City are such a well oiled machine. You can see why the redshirt teams are so desperate to stop us.

Why would we be obligated to say anything? We're in the middle of a pursuit for three trophies. We'll continue to conduct our business as we see fit. privately, and not be forced into making any statements that distract from our current campaign. As a supporter I am thrilled that City choose to go about their business in this manner. Real are desperate to stir up any shit they possibly can before having to take on the mountain that is City. Even if Bellingham has chosen to go to them is right now the proper moment to go public with it? If it's true, they are classless in their disrespect to Dortmund who are locked in a neck and neck title race at this time. He's a fucking captain, for Christ's sake. And if it's not true they are even bigger assholes trying to cause a stir on the eve of our pending showdown. I hope to God we absolutely destroy those arrogant cocksuckers. I cannot wait...
Perfect post blue. My thinking exactly and from where I'm sitting, why on earth would City come out with any sort of statement about a potential transfer deal that up until now (other than what's been speculated on here) has absolutely nothing to do with us.

We've got history to make. Not gossip headlines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.