Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst it would be a disappointment to miss out on Bellingham it won't be the end of the world. City are a brilliantly run club and I am sure Txiki will have other irons in the fire,

I would have been gutted to miss out on Haaland, but if we are not successful in our pursuit of Bellingham I won't feel the same pain.

This is my feeling towards it all too. He’s a brilliant player and has years before he even starts hitting his peak - would’ve been great to see him with fellow England internationals in the team and his best mate up top - but if we miss out, fine.

Haaland was like a dream signing to get and it stressed me out to the point of not reading stuff about rumours in the end. But Bellingham is just another good player who I’m sure we have a brilliant plan B if we don’t get.

What I don’t understand is why would a City Twitter account gaslight the topic further? Leave that shit for other amateurs to try and find more clicks and followers whether true or not.
I find it astonishing that a City account would put that out in the public domain.
Self interest and clicks i guess,these Twitter types exist purely for recognition and likes,and i'm fairly sure it matters not where they come from.

What I don’t understand is why would a City Twitter account gaslight the topic further? Leave that shit for other amateurs to try and find more clicks and followers whether true or not.
I find it astonishing that a City account would put that out in the public domain.
As you say, it's for clicks.

Just because it's 'City Zone' doesn't mean the owner is a City fan BTW. They could own and run multiple Twitter accounts for all of the PL clubs (and other foreign league clubs) and put out contrary information to drive visits and retweets. It's the only reason the Forest fan pretends to be a United fan, purely for increased clicks.

Bellingham going to Madrid is unlikely imo If we are seriously in for him. We are currently dominating the best league in the world.. have the best manager in the world and all his mates play for us… he will be near his family and we have the budget.. bit of a no brainer if you are Jude.

The only reason this won’t happen is if Pep isn’t desperate for him.

If we truly want him.. he will end up a city player imo.

All part of the dance that will likely go on for the next four months odd.
At this stage of an incredibly well mapped out career, like Haaland, he would be a fool not to come to us and Pep.

Real Madrid like Haaland is for much later in his career.

which is why we shuld just break the fricking bank so doetmund knows they have another suitor even if RM fails. call dortmund and tell them we will pay 150m cash.

even if they do strike a deal eventually, at least it gives dortmund more bargaining power to rip off real madrid (unless jude literally rejects us i guess haha)
It matters little if Bellingham has decided it's Real & only Real, & Dortmund either do a deal, or he goes next season for half the amount, or the season after on a free.

He'll leave this summer. It's now down to how much Real believe they can shave off the reputed £130m asking price before the deal is done.

I bet they find City's silence unnerving! :-)

Think my original point was missed so may as well agree to disagree.

I never said he'd made the statement and it's obviously guesswork.
I'm not disagreeing with you per se. He may be influenced by such factors, who knows. Personally I don't believe that to be the case but I'm 1000% certain that nonsensical tweet did not originate with Bellingham or his people.

It matters little if Bellingham has decided it's Real & only Real, & Dortmund either do a deal, or he goes next season for half the amount, or the season after on a free.

He'll leave this summer. It's now down to how much Real believe they can shave off the reputed £130m asking price before the deal is done.

I bet they find City's silence unnerving! :-)
Dortmund are no mugs in the transfer market... if Real don't pay the asking price, he's not going there simple as that!

Dortmund would love an auction.
I'm sure we have a price (even if it's BVBs original asking price) and wont get involved in any of that shit.
We nay just ensure those Madrid cunts pay full whack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.