Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reddy has zero credibility. No one gives a shit what she says.

In a sea of shite journalists, I think she may be the worst. She's stolen the crown of Alyson Rudd.

The only ones I dislike more are Delaney and his mob, but there is at least a degree of competence to their work that makes you understand how they got a job in the industry in the first place.

BUT, Bellingham's value will begin to plummet the longer he remains at Dortmund.

If he says he only wants Real, Dortmund are faced with agreeing a deal with them, or selling him for ⅓ price next summer, or allowing him to leave on a free.

The key to this is "Bellingham only wants Real". If this isn't the case & others are willing to match Dortmund's valuation, it's the only way I can see Real being levered out of the way.
Depends how desperate Real are for him... they want to make a statement - "we beat City to his signature", so I think Dortmund will call their bluff and hold out for asking price.

I too think it makes more sense on every level.

He already looks like a Pep player being the most obvious.
Tbf, I was lukewarm on him, and with apols to @richards30 for my dismissive reply about him the other day, I’ve gone back and watched most of that united game (which wasn’t really a pleasure till the end), and I’m warming to the idea exactly as you describe.

He’s tidy in the extreme isn’t he, in every sense? The only slight negative was he seemed a bit static when off the ball, but I’m sure City could work with him on that, and I can now see what people mean about the Gundo comparisons.

I think it was just a response to the disappointing apparent news on Bellingham, but yep, I think I’m in the Mac Allister camp too now.

I had a think about this earlier and i think if he does pick Madrid it will actually be revealing of a lack of faith from his camp.

How? They’d be reasoning the prem will always be there for them. Madrid may not be.

If they really think he’s the next big thing, that kind of thinking wouldn’t cross their minds and Pep and city would be the best coach and place for a young talented player to perfect his craft.

I had a think about this earlier and i think if he does pick Madrid it will actually be revealing of a lack of faith from his camp.

How? They’d be reasoning the prem will always be there for them. Madrid may not be.

If they really think he’s the next big thing, that kind of thinking wouldn’t cross their minds and Pep and city would be the best coach and place for a young talented player to perfect his craft.

Odd that he could be 25 or 26 before he plays in the premier league. Very strange as it’s a level above La Liga.

Odd that he could be 25 or 26 before he plays in the premier league. Very strange as it’s a level above La Liga.
Not really.
Money, fame and lifestyle can influence a young man.
I might be inclined to go for a job with better pay and less work/ pressure.

Not really sure how I feel about Jude, I havent watch much of Dortmund to really understand which position he plays, is he like Gundo?, Gundo was excellent today bytheway, beside the penalty that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.