Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
It matters little if Bellingham has decided it's Real & only Real, & Dortmund either do a deal, or he goes next season for half the amount, or the season after on a free.

He'll leave this summer. It's now down to how much Real believe they can shave off the reputed £130m asking price before the deal is done.

I bet they find City's silence unnerving! :-)

They won't shave anything of the price, they will have to pay the 150 mil, either up front or in add ons, Dortmund have a price, pay the price.

Barca tried to shave money off Dembele and ended up paying 15 mil more, United wouldn't pay the price so Sancho stayed an extra season.

Dortmund are not mugs when it comes to transfer business. Such as we would have to pay the 150 million if he decided to come to us.

Dortmund are no mugs in the transfer market... if Real don't pay the asking price, he's not going there simple as that!
BUT, Bellingham's value will begin to plummet the longer he remains at Dortmund.

If he says he only wants Real, Dortmund are faced with agreeing a deal with them, or selling him for ⅓ price next summer, or allowing him to leave on a free.

The key to this is "Bellingham only wants Real". If this isn't the case & others are willing to match Dortmund's valuation, it's the only way I can see Real being levered out of the way.

They won't shave anything of the price, they will have to pay the 150 mil, either up front or in add ons, Dortmund have a price, pay the price.

Barca tried to shave money off Dembele and ended up paying 15 mil more, United wouldn't pay the price so Sancho stayed an extra season.

Dortmund are not mugs when it comes to transfer business. Such as we would have to pay the 150 million if he decided to come to us.
So Bellingham stays for an additional season & gets sold for what with a year left on his contract & the ability to sign a pre-contract agreement in January 2025 when he'll be 21?

Real aren't desperate for him for this moment in time, they're looking forward to the next 10 years. If they're confident it's only them, they'll wait as they've proven before...

I'm not disagreeing with you per se. He may be influenced by such factors, who knows. Personally I don't believe that to be the case but I'm 1000% certain that nonsensical tweet did not originate with Bellingham or his people.
I fully agree that the tweet didn't come from his camp. But I do think the factors involved could influence his decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.