Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know about anyone else but I find myself getting less and less bothered about potential signings. More than 1 player can do the job for us. The current squad is fantastic and needs very little tweaking depending on departures. Once we landed Haaland the rest seem not so significant if that makes sense.

The drama is not real. Only Jude and TH know if he wants to come to city -:)

I would still prefer a player like De Jong at Barca but can understand the clamour for Jude. It all depends on how pep wants to evolve going forward. The fb and winger situation does not seem so prevalent atm.

Maybe we are going brute force next season. Mcfc Wimbledon!

29 minutes into this, Rodrigo Faez discusses Bellingham.

He's the first journo to really talk about City's end of the Bellingham story completely. He says "We spoke to our Man City sources over the weekend and they were shocked how Spanish media were reporting on Bellingham. They were like 'we are leading this race still'"

And then, of course, mentions what Ornstein & Stone got briefed yesterday. I'm wondering if we've perhaps told our English journos that we're still confident but not to report on it?

His City sources seemed VERY confident.

I have no idea who Rodrigo Faez is, but I feel like I trust him more than my identical twin brother (and our bodies are physically connected!)

I doubt Dortmund won't prevent him from joining Madrid. It's just formalities at this point.

I rather trust unbiased reporters like Romano than either Madrid or City media guys.

What better way to cheer up the miserable Madrid fans who's team have struggled this season by their standards.
I'm sure it was the same stories with Erling this time last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.