Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know about anyone else but I find myself getting less and less bothered about potential signings. More than 1 player can do the job for us. The current squad is fantastic and needs very little tweaking depending on departures. Once we landed Haaland the rest seem not so significant if that makes sense.

The drama is not real. Only Jude and TH know if he wants to come to city -:)

I would still prefer a player like De Jong at Barca but can understand the clamour for Jude. It all depends on how pep wants to evolve going forward. The fb and winger situation does not seem so prevalent atm.

Maybe we are going brute force next season. Mcfc Wimbledon!
Agreed and I think this boils down to just having complete trust in Guardiola to mould a winning team from what he has.

When he first arrived, literally no-one on earth would have predicted that we might be winning a treble with four centre-backs in the team.

I don't usually post on these things, however, all I know is City never panic if they don't achieve Plan A.

We have B-F and more as options that seem to pan out quite nicely, thank you very muchly.

We're not after a machine, in particular, we're after a cog to keep the system purring nicely.

I don't usually post on these things, however, all I know is City never panic if they don't achieve Plan A.

We have B-F and more as options that seem to pan out quite nicely, thank you very muchly.

We're not after a machine, in particular, we're after a cog to keep the system purring nicely.
exactly, either option excites me

Haven't really kept up with the thread so no doubt am repeating a point that's been made several times before. From the relatively little I've seen of the player, he obviously has fantastic potential but has a lot of improvement in him yet.

If I were him, I'd think that working under Pep for at least a couple of seasons at this stage would be the key to ensuring that such potential is unlocked to the maximum degree. That would override any other consideration for me right now. If it doesn't from him then IMO he's being badly advised.

Haven't really kept up with the thread so no doubt am repeating a point that's been made several times before. From the relatively little I've seen of the player, he obviously has fantastic potential but has a lot of improvement in him yet.

If I were him, I'd think that working under Pep for at least a couple of seasons at this stage would be the key to ensuring that such potential is unlocked to the maximum degree. That would override any other consideration for me right now. If it doesn't from him then IMO he's being badly advised.

I agree mate, he must want to work with Pep surely?!

exactly, either option excites me
i like the idea of gravenberch. built like bellingham, under the radar due to his time at bayern, sounds like our type of signing. bayern wont let him go cheap tho

i like the idea of gravenberch. built like bellingham, under the radar due to his time at bayern, sounds like our type of signing. bayern wont let him go cheap tho
i would have last summer but concerned as to why he hasn’t played much at bayern, heard it may have been nagelsman wasnt keen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.