Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real Madrid:

ef711224cf7b043eedbdae6a944d67fd.gif

I'd be happy to forget about Jude Bellingham at this point. And I trust our people to bring in the right transfers.
After that game I couldn't agree more. We need a player or two in the centre. He'd be ideal. But there are other ways.

Give Gundo 5 years… give him 8, a seat on the board and the keys to the city! Give with whatever he wants and the same for Bernardo. Do that and I couldn’t care less where Jude wishes to go!
Jude can watch him on the tv

Give Gundo 5 years… give him 8, a seat on the board and the keys to the city! Give him whatever he wants and the same for Bernardo. Do that and I couldn’t care less where Jude wishes to go!
I do not want to see Kovacic near this team at the expense of Gundo. Kovacic is nothing near him. This man is the Jedi

I do not want to see Kovacic near this team at the expense of Gundo. Kovacic is nothing near him. This man is the Jedi
Strange post. City obviously want to keep him, so not sure why you would say, "at the expense of", as if we are trying to push him out.

Good evening.

I'm not Jude, but If I was, and I'd already sacked off my 'beloved' club, I'd be having a serious rethink about any agreements/indications I may or may not have provided to any potential new suitors.

They looked shite.

If he's already sacked off Dippers due to an ageing squad and liklihood of a next to no investment by FSG, why would he also join Real which again requires replenishment, when he could join us and play for 3/4 years and consider a new project at 25?

Listen blues...it doesnt fucking matter if he ends up at madrid. Tonight proves that sound tactics, a certain playing style and know-how goes further

Bellingham, if you choose madrid good luck to you. If you dont turn it on you will be hounded out the club by the madristas (and media) and then then you will be playing catchup to the next big thing

City will continue to improve regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.