Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
he’ll come to city if he’s got any sense. It’s a no brainer..good chance we will be treble winners,he knows the country, he knows a lot of the players, the language, 90 mins from home..i’ll be very surprised if he goes to Spain where he knows no one, doesn’t speak Spanish etc

Strange post. City obviously want to keep him, so not sure why you would say, "at the expense of", as if we are trying to push him out.
If you give the him the contract length of 12 months instead of 24-36months, then that is "trying to push him out". Did I demystify it for you or do you still find it strange?

he’ll come to city if he’s got any sense. It’s a no brainer..good chance we will be treble winners,he knows the country, he knows a lot of the players, the language, 90 mins from home..i’ll be very surprised if he goes to Spain where he knows no one, doesn’t speak Spanish etc
To be fair he went to Germany where he didn’t know anyone or speak the language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.