Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair he went to Germany where he didn’t know anyone or speak the language.
He did that as an unknown, he calls the shots now...As someone who lives in a non English speaking country, its such a relief to be able to speak your native language, rather than stressing over asking for something simple, and fucking it up and looking a tit

I completely agree with all sentiments, Bellingham is a top top player and probably none around of his age and quality. HOWEVER, it’s an incredible amount of money and we’re the difference, players don’t magically always workout cause we scout well, which we do, it’s because we scout well and have the best manager and infrastructure, we have an incredible spine right now. IF we were to get a Mac A for example he’d be just as great or even better because he’s under pep.

Did I want Bernardo? Not particularly, did I want Dias, definitely not, did I want Akanji? Certainly not, did I want Cucuarella, absolutely, I thought he was THE ONE. Was I wrong on every occasion? Absolutely, because PEP is the most important, do I want Maddison? Absolutely not, but if pep does I need to shut the fuck up to be honest, I need to do that more. Having pep is a blessing, I’ve learnt not to argue with subs or transfers, I’ll still moan here and there but I know he gets it right more than ANYONE else around can, that level of security is unmatched.

Real Madrid are obviously a “bigger club” whatever that BS means, but if he doesn’t want to come to the currently most successful club in the best league in the world, for god knows how much money, under the best manager in the world, with one of his best friends being the best player in the world, then frankly he’s dumb and short sighted. Haaland is so well managed he could see what city have going on right now, it’s won’t last forever because the premier league superiority or Pep won’t last. I think for an English lad especially to miss that is well, stupid and poorly managed but that’s just me maybe…

It’s his loss, NOT OURS!
Just going to repost this, I said before…

He did that as an unknown, he calls the shots now...As someone who lives in a non English speaking country, its such a relief to be able to speak your native language, rather than stressing over asking for something simple, and fucking it up and looking a tit
I’m not sure what your point is tbh??

Someone with the confidence to move to Germany at the age of 17 (or whatever it was) wants now to return to England, because he’s now earned the right to call the shots, and he wants to be more comfortable speaking in his native tongue?

Last edited:
As long as we have Pep I’m not too bothered about who we bring in. Pep will make it work. If it happens to be Jude then awesome. If not, then someone like Barella or whomever will come in and be just as good

“This is how it feels to be be plastic,
This is how it feels to be small….”

Come or not, your choice, but THIS TEAM IS SPECIAL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.