Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi mate, as you say, I'm not hand delivering him with a bow but I can't caveat anything with what I have been told to this point.

The moves have been going on for a couple of months and Jude has given us a yes, with Haaland also playing his part.

I'm not privy to the Liverpool end and what he may have said to them, but I know Klopp has seen his arse over City and what we have been doing.

The info is coming from senior people and I would simply say if we were committed to signing him before this World Cup, imagine our position now, seeing his performances?

I'm relaxed, because I believe it is already boxed-off, barring, as you say, something out of our control.

Dortmund want top dollar and have told him he will only be allowed to leave next summer if someone meets their valuation, which is currently way beyond anyone but Paris for us.

He's coming home.

any chance we at least try in January mate? With the amazing profit we made in the summer, could we gazump the others in a bid now while they plan for the summer?

It’s not Liverpool’s m.o. to pay top dollar for any player anyway, they wouldn’t go anywhere near £120mil, unless of course they get some serious investment.

If as Tolmie says, they didn't want to pay 80 mill last window, they won't be able to pay 120/130 unless the sale of the club goes through, in my eyes.

These kinds of deals almost never happen in January. No point in even thinking about it. We also probably need to get rid of a midfielder as well.

possibly true mate but if we knew either bernardo or gundo are defo going in the summer it could be wise to go early?

The part where he writes if City get him- Game over for everyone

I just want to sigh Jude now for the heck of it.
This club signed Toure Aguero Merlin KDB BSilva without so many tears.
Haaland was one exception where we won the race and I saw global meltdown.
I wanna see another meltdown. Hope he signs for us!

Liverpool never spend that kind of money on players. It's not how they do things and I just don't see it. I can only see them doing a deal if a couple of players go the other way to make up the bulk of a transfer, perhaps Naby Keita and someone else.

I think he'll end up at Real Madrid personally. Modric can't go on forever even though he's still great, and Kroos' legs have been gone for a couple of years now. He fits their profile of a "Galatico" down to a tee and they love a good looking, high profile English player. Bellingham, Valverde and Camavinga is some midfield. Not forgetting Tchouameni either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.