Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Controversial opinion but I just see a good player, not a 150m one. Also had the chance to develop quickly in a decent side. We could do that with a home grown

Their net spend in the last 5 years is higher than ours, that's a fact. They can just sell to buy like we do?

Who are they going to sell though? Most of their former star players wouldn't command the fees they once would have due to now being the wrong side of 30. You're not going to get an awful lot for players like Keita, Oxlade-Chamberlain and Nat Phillips who are player they'll probably look to move on.

Obviously if they do get taken over circumstances might change. But I think people are reading a bit too much in him celebrating a goal with Henderson.

Controversial opinion but I just see a good player, not a 150m one. Also had the chance to develop quickly in a decent side. We could do that with a home grown

I'd say a bit stupid, not controversial. He's already beyond "good" and will only get better. "Good" is John McGinn.

You're not gonna last here long if you can't take a joke.

What part is the joke?

I was called a West Ham fan by some numpty here yesterday just for disagreeing that Rice was a weak link for England.

And now I'm being patronized by some clown for daring to give an opinion on Liverpool. But if it was a joke and it went completely over my head then my bad, obviously.

Last edited:
I’d grown a bit bored of watching Pool games with nothing riding on the result after they’ve got themselves out the title race. However them not getting CL football next season would end their hopes of any Bellingham deal.

I much preferred the old supremely confident SWP’s back.
:-)

I’m confident about stuff I know about but I can only go off TH on this one. I Don’t play golf with people that hear stuff anymore. I was mega confident about Haaland as Aguero had bemoaned his arrival to a certain former midfield hard man that I used to play with a couple of times a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.