Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ancelotti managing expectations...

Speaking ahead of Real's game with Villarreal on Saturday, he said: "Bellingham has shown at the World Cup that he is a great midfielder, but so have others.

"Enzo Fernandez has played very well. Gavi and Pedri as well.

"Bellingham is one of those very good midfielders, but I’ll stick with the ones we have."

The narrative seems to be swinging in our favour ;-)

Speaking ahead of Real's game with Villarreal on Saturday, he said: "Bellingham has shown at the World Cup that he is a great midfielder, but so have others.

"Bellingham is one of those very good midfielders, but I’ll stick with the ones we have."

so that's RM out, but surely Jude will go to the dippers :)-

Real Madrid have just signed two of the best young midfielders in the game. I’d be surprised if he ends up there. I think it’s between us and Liverpool.

Na, na na nananana, nananana, Hey Jude!

Judey Ju-di Jud-i Judeh

This is why I never get excited when people talk about other club's fans having a meltdown when we beat them to a target.

Liverpool never wanted him. Real Madrid never wanted him. Their players are better and they don't spend big on signings. The player wanted crazy wages and they had concerns over his work ethic and fitness.

You can see it a mile off. Those types of clubs are all about protecting every aspect of their public image and they've got enough gullible fans and friends in the media to pull it off every time.

So that’s RM and Liverpool supposedly ‘deciding against’ signing him. Brilliant.

It’s almost like we only get the world’s best players because other clubs don’t want them…

Working with Pep would likely be a deterrent, if he looks at how Grealish and Foden’s careers have stalled over the past 18 months, plus Alvarez sitting on the bench despite being the most complete young forward in world football.

I do agree that other factors likely make Liverpool a less attractive prospect, but their more direct style and the fact they’ve not got a stockpile of talent would mean they’d get to build a side around him and maximise his potential in a key role rather than one of many here.

I also think United could also be factored in by the summer, if they keep their upward trajectory and depending on who their new investors are.
Rumbled already, must try harder.

With Gundy probably gone at the end of the season and Kevin slowing there is a real chance for Bellingham to slot in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.