Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha , it's going to be pretty funny if it happens.

Hes a super player and worth the risk imo. Great replacement for either Bernado and Gundog if both leave this summer.

I guess we are in the mix with Madrid and Bayern, and possibly Chelsea, Barca utd etc.

Either way I very much doubt he will end up at Liverpool, firstly as they won't get champions league football and secondly I can't see Liverpool spending such a huge amount on just one player when they need to strengthen several areas on the pitch. Pretty sure they will spread their transfer budget.
The only thing Liverpool have to offer is he'd start every game and have no competition for a spot in their midfield.

90954BA9-E4D5-44DD-95FC-534DDBDA2449.jpeg
Everyone seems to think we’ll find out his decision this weekend ‍♂️

The only thing Liverpool have to offer is he'd start every game and have no competition for a spot in their midfield.
True but that's not enough surely to entice Bellingham. Liverpool are clearly in transition, and let's be honest Klopp might not even be there next season , he may look for a new challenge, he's an excellent manager and could walk into any top job in Eurrope. I think it's 50 50 if he stays.

Haha , it's going to be pretty funny if it happens.

Hes a super player and worth the risk imo. Great replacement for either Bernado and Gundog if both leave this summer.

I guess we are in the mix with Madrid and Bayern, and possibly Chelsea, Barca utd etc.

Either way I very much doubt he will end up at Liverpool, firstly as they won't get champions league football and secondly I can't see Liverpool spending such a huge amount on just one player when they need to strengthen several areas on the pitch. Pretty sure they will spread their transfer budget.
Bayern and barca won't pay that kind of money IMO. It's us or Madrid

True but that's not enough surely to entice Bellingham. Liverpool are clearly in transition, and let's be honest Klopp might not even be there next season , he may look for a new challenge, he's an excellent manager and could walk into any top job in Eurrope. I think it's 50 50 if he stays.
Who knows, a lot is down to the players own character and whoever the agent is I think.

why would he /his agents let everyone know this weekend???? Makes no sense

Berger the journalist who is briefed by Dortmund before anyone else , said that Bellingham would tell everyone his decision in the 2nd week maybe third week of April. Dortmund have started working like this for a couple of seasons, April is when they get deals sorted and brief their journalists who's coming in and who's leaving.

Dortmund are probably pushing Bellingham for a decision, especially with Kamada the guy who is apparently replacing Bellingham having other clubs after him. Same way they pushed Haaland for a decision when Adeyemi was wanted by a few clubs and he was their Haaland replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.