Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I rate him highly I personally see him doing better for Liverpool. He will be better in a team where he's considered the main man, or one of them. For Liverpool he would be exactly that going forward, along with Nunez. For ourselves he will just be another excellent player.

@MaskedAguero10 has a Liverpool loving twin pmsl

Although I rate him highly I personally see him doing better for Liverpool. He will be better in a team where he's considered the main man, or one of them. For Liverpool he would be exactly that going forward, along with Nunez. For ourselves he will just be another excellent player.
Far better to hand him over to Pep and see what he can do with him, he’ll be given the time to be whatever he wants to be, we pay the fee & his wages, give him one of the greatest platforms in world football and the rest is down to him. I couldn’t give a toss what the fee is btw (see Grealish) if the club think his game & profile will provide big returns then it’s a yes from me. In what way would you quantify that he’d be a bigger success playing for them? Individual success, trophies, caps, playing style, improvement in club fortunes, development?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.