Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s only been one instance where I thought Liverpool were gonna get him, but as soon as I thought about how bad they are and what they will actually need to try and get back to top 4 I knew they were out. Real Madrid links are crazy to me because why would he want to sign at Madrid when he doesn’t know who the coach is going to be at the start of the season.
So surely his team around him and himself have looked at the situation thinking City is the best project for him for this part of his career.
You can't help but think he will use the same points system Haaland used.
Who can progress his game?
Who needs him?
Who is the manager?
Are they winning stuff?
Can I settle there?

People keep saying if we get him we will overpay for him, but he's already an International player at 19 years of age, with loads of room to improve. His potential ceiling is ridiculous and Pep can mould him to whatever he wants him to be. People were saying we overpaid for KDB at £55m back in 2015 and he's arguably worth 3 times that now.

If there's one thing you can trust, it's that Pep knows how to develop midfielders better than anybody. I honestly think Bellingham could be scary for us in 2 or 3 years time under Pep. It may take a bit of time but once Bellingham gets it he'll be a monster for us if we get him.

People keep saying if we get him we will overpay for him, but he's already an International player at 19 years of age, with loads of room to improve. His potential ceiling is ridiculous and Pep can mould him to whatever he wants him to be. People were saying we overpaid for KDB at £55m back in 2015 and he's arguably worth 3 times that now.

If there's one thing you can trust, it's that Pep knows how to develop midfielders better than anybody. I honestly think Bellingham could be scary for us in 2 or 3 years time under Pep. It may take a bit of time but once Bellingham gets it he'll be a monster for us if we get him.
Barcelona paid €135 mill for Coutinho 5 years ago at 25, Bellingham is already twice the player, we could keep him for 6 years and sell him for a profit easily or even keep him for the 13 years(costing 10 mill a year) then sell him to Birmingham for a final victory lap at the age of 33.

I believe we are relaxed and confident about the situation because we already have him.

I saw same MO with Grealish and Haaland months in advance.
I have a different source to TH (he knows who mine is) and I also believe we have had a verbal agreement in place for months. And we both heard it during the same week if I recall.

I know it seems like a lot of money but I think Txiki and Pep have earned the benefit of the doubt. I will be the first to admit I though 100 mil for Grealish was insanity but now that he’s got the better part of two years under Pep, Jack is one of our best players and is actually starting to validate the price tag. If Jude is coachable and buys in I can only imagine what Pep can potentially make of him.

And me, it’s as kosher as it gets from my side, along with our kid… I’ve been told he’s already agreed on a property in city centre!
Ooooo I like that one, Zin. I know I’ve said it before but why wouldn’t he come to City? We offer everything a player needs and more. We get first dibs on the cream these days.

The Liverpool “pulling out” leak this week made me smile. It reminded me of when Man United pulled out of the race for Pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.