Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's going to be incredible. The legs and ability to get around the pitch will unlock level ten for Rodri.
We have to nail it down & fast his price will only increase after England qualify

According to Shearer only massive clubs like Real & Liverpool have a chance

Love Micah to comeout & say yes that's right Alan, Jude will be playing alongside Kev & Phil next year

He has legs & ability of Yaya but can also defend when required

He will go onto ve England's best complete midfielder imo once the goals start going in at National level

I put £10 on him today for a double 80-1 yes 80-1 nearly got it
He will be a complete beast of a player with Roders & propper players around d him
Haaland hopefully has the pull

Would loveit to be in January but that's me being greedy

At least announce it & see the rest crumble

The scousers still see him as there's?????

We have to nail it down & fast his price will only increase after England qualify

According to Shearer only massive clubs like Real & Liverpool have a chance

Love Micah to comeout & say yes that's right Alan, Jude will be playing alongside Kev & Phil next year

He has legs & ability of Yaya but can also defend when required

He will go onto ve England's best complete midfielder imo once the goals start going in at National level

I put £10 on him today for a double 80-1 yes 80-1 nearly got it
He will be a complete beast of a player with Roders & propper players around d him
Haaland hopefully has the pull

Would loveit to be in January but that's me being greedy

At least announce it & see the rest crumble

The scousers still see him as there's?????
Haha. I thought I heard Shearer say that. What a bitter idiot. Suits us though. It will just make him and others look stupid if he signs for us.

The same source who revealed Haaland was a done deal to me a year ago has said exactly the same to me about Bellingham.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.