Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its done to city.

Madrid properganda (and when he doesnt sign for them it will be the we cant compete bull as usual)

It will ramp up even more before the CL game.

I expect he fancies his chances of being the England captain soon and for years to come. Surely him playing in the PL every week with and against his teammates and with the england manager watching every match will help him achieve that

I expect he fancies his chances of being the England captain soon and for years to come. Surely him playing in the PL every week with and against his teammates and with the england manager watching every match will help him achieve that
At Klanfield yes... We're just likkle ole City! Perish the thought one of our players becoming England Captain... ;-)

Scousers knew he made his mind up weeks ago hence the pullout, where to?
It’s unusually very quiet with the transfer news for us and even that bellend goldbridge reckoned he was ours.
Good luck to him if he goes to Madrid .

Scousers knew he made his mind up weeks ago hence the pullout, where to?
It’s unusually very quiet with the transfer news for us and even that bellend goldbridge reckoned he was ours.
Good luck to him if he goes to Madrid .
Goldberg telling us something today, that Tolmie told us in December.
There's only one oracle and its not the bag of wind from Nottingham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.