Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always thought his deciding factor would be the managers of the clubs , Ancelotti having rumours of him leaving in the summer, so if he does move there best of luck to him.
Ah well not gonna moan about transfers when we are potentially going to have the best season the club has ever seen.
Don’t think we will see briefed news either as we will be focusing on the end of the season.
Anything can happen in transfers!

Exactly the breaking news today is that Real Madrid have announced through media that they are at the same point in the transfer City got too in December according to the reliable sources on here. Doesn’t actually say Madrid will get him or that Dortmund will play ball.

Only difference is we don’t announce until it’s finalised. I could see Dortmund seeing there arse that Madrid have announced this with 5 games left in the Bundeliga Title race.
City are still alive here…
1683130617462.jpeg

This might sound a little absurd, but if these rumours are true and Bellingham is over, I’d love to see Rice and Kane brought in.
I think it could work brilliantly.
We’d get 4 seasons out of Kane and replace De Bruyne in 2024, for the next “new kid on the block”.
Solid defence and midfield, with Kane operating as supporting striker, he’d be an amazing fit into our squad.
Rice is intelligent enough to drop into defence like Rodri does and has the engine to get up and down the pitch, with or without the ball.
Set up something on the lines of:

Ederson

Stones Dias Ake

Rice Rodri

Foden Kane De Bruyne Grealish

Haaland

Just a thought :)

So with the latest news of us being out of the race for Bellingham.

It's likely 1 of Bernardo or Gundogan will be leaving, which leaves a spot in midfield which I assume will be our priority this summer (along with a fullback)

So who is everyone's number one choice and do we need more than one?

Kovacic
Macalister
Rice
Gabri Veiga
Maddison

There will be plenty more but these are off the top of my head.

So who is everyone's ideal midfielder and is one enough?!
I like the look of veiga myself

Be curious if he had an agreement with us and backed out or if that was complete BS. I always wanted Mac Allister and Wirtz more anyway.

Classic Bluemoon here everyone.

Haaland to Madrid was also a done deal according to the idiots on twitter at one point…

Let’s see whose shirt he is holding up shall we?
How Jude, how very rude. May you flop big time. And I am talking Sancho/Torres/Hazard/Coutinio scale big style floppy Street. Not worth the money anyway, people. Not just saying that, either. I'm no Red Scouse panic stock-piling candles on the sly whilst STILL pretending I'm not devastated and I didn't want him anyway. Pay £130Mil for a 20 year old and you are buying potential, how ever good a player seems at that age. It's a very big Hail Mary punt to take.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.