Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might sound a little absurd, but if these rumours are true and Bellingham is over, I’d love to see Rice and Kane brought in.
I think it could work brilliantly.
We’d get 4 seasons out of Kane and replace De Bruyne in 2024, for the next “new kid on the block”.
Solid defence and midfield, with Kane operating as supporting striker, he’d be an amazing fit into our squad.
Rice is intelligent enough to drop into defence like Rodri does and has the engine to get up and down the pitch, with or without the ball.
Set up something on the lines of:

Ederson

Stones Dias Ake

Rice Rodri

Foden Kane De Bruyne Grealish

Haaland

Just a thought :)
that team would get beat by a competent premier league side. three forwards doing very little off the ball work

Unfortunately, whoever buys Bellingham, any selling club this summer will value their players based upon the inflated fee that he leaves Dortmund for. If there`s no Bellingham for City then we need to tie up our alternative targets before their fees escalate.

This might sound a little absurd, but if these rumours are true and Bellingham is over, I’d love to see Rice and Kane brought in.
I think it could work brilliantly.
We’d get 4 seasons out of Kane and replace De Bruyne in 2024, for the next “new kid on the block”.
Solid defence and midfield, with Kane operating as supporting striker, he’d be an amazing fit into our squad.
Rice is intelligent enough to drop into defence like Rodri does and has the engine to get up and down the pitch, with or without the ball.
Set up something on the lines of:

Ederson

Stones Dias Ake

Rice Rodri

Foden Kane De Bruyne Grealish

Haaland

Just a thought :)
What time did you get on the sauce?

defo doesn't sting as much as transfer hijacks over the years from other PL teams. All seem to work out in the end.

How Jude, how very rude. May you flop big time. And I am talking Sancho/Torres/Hazard/Coutinio scale big style floppy Avenue dimensions scales of money and toilet flushing.. Not worth the money anyway, people. Not just saying that, either. I'm no Red Scouse panic stock-piling candles on the sly whilst STILL pretending I'm not devastated and I never wanted him anyway. Pay £130Mil for a 20 year old and you are buying potential, how ever good a player seems at that age. It's a very big Hail Mary punt to take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.