Jude Bellingham

In knock out competitions like the euros, every game is a big game. Your first game is a must win and he delivered in that game as well as the game yesterday. There are no big or littlle games in knockout competitions. That's why Spain always play for 3 points. You should know this
Mediocre. Like past "Generational Players"

Reminding me of David Platt Italia 90 version this tournament (forget his group stages). He walks the tightrope of arrogance and brilliance at times, was convinced he was going to be sent off at one stage last night. Seems easy to rattle, frustrated when its not going his way but the talent is there and you can't question commitment with a last minute equaliser. Only going to mature and get better for me. Arrogance comes with the talent, just needs to make sure he does not drift into entitled.

I don't know why you're pretending to be stupid. We both know that Kane saved England from penalties at best, and it's not really "saving" anything when theres 30 mins left to play after the goal. It's not, ya know, an equaliser in the last minute of added time...

What was lucky about it? You can't even pretend to be objective in the posts when you're pretending to be objective.
If you don’t think an overhead kick going in was lucky then you’re mad, they come of probably one in a hundred at best.

Offer him to Pep on a free and he’d be in our squad (the best in the world) before you’d finished the sentence.

Yes, but he'd be used about as much as Nunes if he doesn't get, and/or deliver, what Pep wants.

I reckon he'd have to change about 50% of how he plays in order to do what Pep wants (nb. really vague estimate with no proof offered!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.