Jude Bellingham

In knock out competitions like the euros, every game is a big game. Your first game is a must win and he delivered in that game as well as the game yesterday. There are no big or littlle games in knockout competitions. That's why Spain always play for 3 points. You should know this
He delivered 30 seconds from the end of added on time.
Let's not scrub out or excuse his woefully bad performance for the 1st 94.5 minutes of the game.
It's like if Ivan Toney scored 10 seconds after coming on and claiming hes a phenomenon.
I kept a close eye on Bellingham during that game. He has no real clue as to his position. He was constantly getting into other players zones... same with Kane.
These 2 players are squares in rounds for this team, and Gareth needs to work out how to 1st manage their hare-arsing, and then give them some kind of limits to where the patrol.
Maybe Gareth can't be a tough guy with them, maybe he is too meek to handle those kinds of personalities. But, the two poorest players so far have been the two that have scored goals. That in itself is a problem. You need your best players playing their best pulling the team through, not two guys who have played 6 hours of football in the most advanced positions to be anonymous for 98% of the time.
The law of averages say that Bellingham and Kane would get chances. They have, but don't mug yourself thinking that was all part of the masterplan.

I'd originally been wanting Bellingham dropping deeper to allow Phil the 10 role.

I've changed that round now and want Phil deep with Bellingham 10.

Reason being Rice and Bellingham are shite at getting the ball to Phil, but I'm pretty sure Phil could help our control and also get the ball up to Bellingham.

Phil is Englands best player between the lines and that twat wants him isolated on the left wing with a right footed rightback playing as a leftback. Southgate is such a useless ****.

Last edited:
For City Stones has Rodri to play alongside him. Would he be as effective in that position without him? I’m not so sure. He also has Foden , KDB and Haaland making runs in behind.

I thought TTA was supposed to be the new wonder box to box player?
You may be right but Southgate has to come up with a plan B. Perhaps five at the back will get him out of jail. He can't keep relying on luck. To be honest both Stones and Walker were fantastic in our treble season but neither performed at their highest level last season and neither did Trippier. It's a real mess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.