Jude Bellingham

It’s strange how Ronays word salads impress certain people when if you spend 20 mins reading his back catalogue you realise he’s full of shite and his own self importance.
He’s not the literary giant his ego believes he is.
Ronays flowery language can be impressive. His description of Conor Gallagher as someone who always looks like he's being chased by a lion tickled me. Obviously he would never say it about Ngolo Kante

I'm well aware of Ronays back catalogue, particularly anti-City. I thought it was interesting he was specific in his criticism of Bellingham as a big time Charlie

It’s strange how Ronays word salads impress certain people when if you spend 20 mins reading his back catalogue you realise he’s full of shite and his own self importance.
He’s not the literary giant his ego believes he is.
I don't give a shit about his past catalogue. I never heard of the bloke before. I just read his piece on england/bellingham and it resonated with me. For non-word salad related reasons.

Well after so many fans of other clubs not just ours surely we can’t all be wrong?

Mouthgate will never have the bollox to re position Bellingham in a deeper role, I get the impression he’s a little intimidated by the **** knowing that “who else” wants to be the headline news in any England game
Especially when the media are claiming he’s the second coming.

As expected and mentioned after the first game Phil’s getting all the stick up front and today all we are hearing is walker and stones have been gash.
Got to be honest I've been more people assuming that Phils getting the most stick on here than that actually being the case in general.

The guy is an arrogant **** on the field, I have never met him and have no idea whatsoever what he is like off the field.

But at 21 , going to the biggest side in the world and winning the La Liga , Champions League double I would say he is slightly entitled to be arrogant.

He was utter gash in the Denmark game like all his teammate's but produced an incredible moment of brilliance to score, his celebration, cuntish but again maybe he has earned the right.

When next season starts he will be under enormous expectation that comes with the game , let's see how he responds, until then I reserve judgment on him.

Has the world gone soft or something? So confidence/arrogance (in this profession) is now a bad thing?

I can’t think of another thread that his had so much guff posted in it.
confidence/arrogance WHEN you can back it up is fine aka ronaldo (yes he is a **** but he backs up his arrogance), confidence/arrogance when you dont consistently back it up aka anthony makes you look like a ****

The guy is an arrogant **** on the field, I have never met him and have no idea whatsoever what he is like off the field.

But at 21 , going to the biggest side in the world and winning the La Liga , Champions League double I would say he is slightly entitled to be arrogant.

He was utter gash in the Denmark game like all his teammate's but produced an incredible moment of brilliance to score, his celebration, cuntish but again maybe he has earned the right.

When next season starts he will be under enormous expectation that comes with the game , let's see how he responds, until then I reserve judgment on him.
Same here. Let's see how he is when he grows up and isn't the darling. It's not been so good so far, flapping his arms, moaning at team m8s, moaning at fans, not performing, generally throwing a tantrum tbh. But let's see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.