Jude Bellingham

There was an acceptance from all the panel that the sycophancy towards him is nauseating.

Their contempt for Guy Mowbrays obsequious commentary on Ronaldo was amusing. I'm in Turkey watching the games. And the change of octave and decibels when the Portuguese lady boy had the ball was very annoying. Even Mrs O said why do they go mental when Ronaldo is near the ball

“Ronaldoooo… well, that pass should have been better!”

“Ronaldoooo… oh, on another day that would have been a goal!”

“Ronaldoooo.. the pitch is really making this difficult for the five-time Ballon d’Or winner!”

“Ronaldoooo… he’s just looked at the crowd in disgust of his teammates, what a legend!”

“Ronaldoooo… screams at Cancelo after a poor pass from the full back, which distracts the Turkish defenders, seeing the ball nestle in the back of the net — his influence is world class!”

“Ronaldoooo… what an immense presence from the keeper to see that expertly struck free kick sail just fifteen feet over the bar!”

“Ronaldoooo… I am just warming up for when the second half kicks off!”

Bellingham’s commentary is not far off.

“Ronaldoooo… well, that pass should have been better!”

“Ronaldoooo… oh, on another day that would have been a goal!”

“Ronaldoooo.. the pitch is really making this difficult for the five-time Ballon d’Or winner!”

“Ronaldoooo… he’s just looked at the crowd in disgust of his teammates, what a legend!”

“Ronaldoooo… screams at Cancelo after a poor pass from the full back, which distracts the Turkish defenders, seeing the ball nestle in the back of the net — his influence is world class!”

“Ronaldoooo… what an immense presence from the keeper to see that expertly struck free kick sail just fifteen feet over the bar!”

“Ronaldoooo… I am just warming up for when the second half kicks off!”

Bellingham’s commentary is not far off.

Typically nausiating from the bloody media

I think Bellingham got off fairly easy, personally.

But perhaps that is because I think he needs to be dropped, so anything less than calling for that is client journalism for me.

And the omission of his impact on Foden, whilst mentioning nearly everyone else, is rather suspect in my mind.
Well given your view on him that doesn't surprise me.
Entitled to your view and you articulate it better than most on here. Think I've been clear on my own thoughts on him.
This euros campaign has been an utter mess so far but we're still in it somehow so one can only hope we're able to stumble thru a couple more rounds. Wishful thinking to suddenly think we'll get it together as a unit with a maximum of 3 games left so we're probably relying on odd moments to bail us out, and for all his in game faults Bellingham is as likely as anyone else in the squad to provide it. That's not me saying I'm remotely happy with the turgid football we've had to watch so far but with all the deficiencies in the squad I feel like it's hope more than expectation that we are successful in this tournament.
Where Fodens concerned there's not a lot to say. He's been punted out on the left wing while playing in a squad that operates hugely differently from England without anywhere near the same players on the same wavelength as him. Of course his form has suffered as a result.

Has the world gone soft or something? So confidence/arrogance (in this profession) is now a bad thing?

I can’t think of another thread that his had so much guff posted in it.

That’s because he was a rag, i get that.

The way this kid is spoke about is as if he is full on rag.
Well, if you walk like a rag, and talk like a rag, and force everyone else in the park to look at you at all times no matter how much shite you are spreading around like a rag…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.