Jude Bellingham

i know, you are right. i dont wanna comment about the issue. but 3 hours is not adequate i believe. just wanted to mention that.
Don’t hate because he has a skill that people pay for. That’s like speeding tickets in the UK, where they fine you based on your income level. That’s completely unfair and an inequitable distribution of justice.

Last edited:
Don’t hate because he has a skill that people pay for. That’s like speeding tickets in the UK, where they find you based on your income level. That’s completely unfair and an inequitable distribution of justice.
sure, that is right.. a user asked about his wage... and i just gave info about his wage.

He might ban himself for the semi saving Waistcoat the job.

If he doesn't perform I suspect the waistcoat will bring him off in the 88th minute just to show him who's boss :)

I ain't thinking semi here, if we get through the Swiss the players will need a weeks rest just to recover.

I'd play him next to Rice tomorrow and give Phil licence to roam.

He needs to start playing up to his headlines though.

He'd be getting pelters this week if he hadn't scored that goal (and what a goal it was) because his overall play has been shite up to now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.