Jude Bellingham

Excuse me for saying but you sound like one of those youth managers with the 'win at all cost' view points.
You know the ones not bothered about how the kids behave, not bothered about coaching them in different positions. Not bothered about improving the kids ability. Shouts abuse at the other team. Shouts abuse at your own team. You are happy to have an undisciplined team if it means winning. You seem happy that players lie.

It's all about winning the under 11's league regardless.

In life you need discipline.

You seem happy that an English player doing the wanking sign doesn't get banned because it might help England win. Can't wait to see all the little kids doing this after they score a goal lol.

Of all the players in the England squad bellend is the one that needs disciplining. He does fuck all throughout the game, he is one lazy fucker who needs bring down a peg or two. I don't see a winning mentality in him, I see a Billy big bollocks lazy fucker who believes his own hype and pr company

Sniffing your fingers and grabbing your balls constitutes fine training to be a role model these days.
But cut him some slack he's only 17 18 19 20 21.

Excuse me for saying but you sound like one of those youth managers with the 'win at all cost' view points.
You know the ones not bothered about how the kids behave, not bothered about coaching them in different positions. Not bothered about improving the kids ability. Shouts abuse at the other team. Shouts abuse at your own team. You are happy to have an undisciplined team if it means winning. You seem happy that players lie.

You seem happy that an English player doing the wanking sign doesn't get banned because it might help England win. Can't wait to see all the little kids doing this after they score a goal lol.

Of all the players in the England squad bellend is the one that needs disciplining. He does fuck all throughout the game, he is one lazy fucker who needs bring down a peg or two. I don't see a winning mentality in him, I see a Billy big bollocks lazy fucker who believes his own hype and pr company
And that here sums up perfectly in my opinion why we didn’t sign him. I do believe we said nah we don’t want you because you’re a **** of a person with cunts surrounding you. No coincidence that both he and his father had digs at our club after getting rejected.

Saka hasn’t done much , Foden hasn’t done much, Kane has doesn’t much. Pretty much the whole team has been under par. But let’s all vent and rage at Bellingham who has scored two of our most important goals.
He gets the most attention because he gets by far and away the biggest star billing. So when he falls short of it with his performances (which he has often of late) he has to take the stick when it comes.
Think about it, have you genuinely watched him play this season, particularly since Christmas when the business end of the season has kicked, and thought wow, this lad really is the world beating, generational talent that so many in the media are trying to paint him to be? Because for me the answer is emphatically no. Flashes of quality yes, eg the Slovakia goal. But in general? Very run of the mill when weighed up against his reputation. But that's just my verdict on him after watching a number of 90 minute performances that have largely flattered to deceive.
I actually want the lad to do well because it'll make the hype more justified and bearable. His personality I can take or leave. If he's big for his boots then good luck to him fk me he's a 21 year old kid from Stourbridge who's got the whole of Madrid eating out the palm of his hand. Who's ego wouldn't be swelled by that?

He gets the most attention because he gets by far and away the biggest star billing. So when he falls short of it with his performances (which he has often of late) he has to take the stick when it comes.
Think about it, have you genuinely watched him play this season, particularly since Christmas when the business end of the season has kicked, and thought wow, this lad really is the world beating, generational talent that so many in the media are trying to paint him to be? Because for me the answer is emphatically no. Flashes of quality yes, eg the Slovakia goal. But in general? Very run of the mill when weighed up against his reputation. But that's just my verdict on him after watching a number of 90 minute performances that have largely flattered to deceive.
I actually want the lad to do well because it'll make the hype more justified and bearable. His personality I can take or leave. If he's big for his boots then good luck to him fk me he's a 21 year old kid from Stourbridge who's got the whole of Madrid eating out the palm of his hand. Who's ego wouldn't be swelled by that?

Playing Foden on the left instead of his favoured position and swapping Saka from his attacking position to left back (Which admittedly he can play) and then criticising them whilst praising Bellingham shows where the poster is.

Up Waistcoats arse and not a City fan.

It really is sad that @BlueHammer85 has lowered himself to this sort of “win at all costs” person.

Especially ironic given Bellingham actually causes more problems than he solves currently.

How many 21 year olds are generational talents?

The kid is class there’s no getting away from it. He may be arrogant or cocky but so fukin what? The best usually are. He’s young like haaland and will have dips in form, it’s been that way since the beginning of football. Young players dip sometimes. People moan haaland only scores goals and that’s it, people winge Bellingham is a bellend yet he’s playing for our country and he’s played ok with some game changing goals. He might not be everyone’s cup of tea and that’s fine but to say he’s not all that is ludicrous. He’s quality. Same as haaland and foden. English fans getting on his back is fukin weird. (Not saying you are btw).

How many 21 year olds are generational talents?

The kid is class there’s no getting away from it. He may be arrogant or cocky but so fukin what? The best usually are. He’s young like haaland and will have dips in form, it’s been that way since the beginning of football. Young players dip sometimes. People moan haaland only scores goals and that’s it, people winge Bellingham is a bellend yet he’s playing for our country and he’s played ok with some game changing goals. He might not be everyone’s cup of tea and that’s fine but to say he’s not all that is ludicrous. He’s quality. Same as haaland and foden. English fans getting on his back is fukin weird. (Not saying you are btw).
Is Bellingham actually a generational talent?

On what evidence?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.