Jude Bellingham

He'd be getting pelters this week if he hadn't scored that goal (and what a goal it was) because his overall play has been shite up to now.

Saka hasn’t done much , Foden hasn’t done much, Kane has doesn’t much. Pretty much the whole team has been under par. But let’s all vent and rage at Bellingham who has scored two of our most important goals.

Saka hasn’t done much , Foden hasn’t done much, Kane has doesn’t much. Pretty much the whole team has been under par. But let’s all vent and rage at Bellingham who has scored two of our most important goals.
This is the Bellingham thread mate.

I'm just calling it as i see it!

Got to be careful in not getting wound up. He got away with his gesture to the Slovakian bench and Switzerland will be chancing their arm.

Kane has scored 2 also

Both have done nothing outside of the goals though, so I wouldn't say Bellingham has done better any than Kane. In fact you could make a case he's done worse than Kane. Bellingham is in a position where he's there to create things but he doesn't. Kane is there to finish chances, which he hardly gets, but has when he's got them.

I don't give a rats arse if the Media and tv channels go on about him, so what? do you lap it all up to get angry about?

I like him to be available because he's a very good player, with a winning mentality that can produce moments of magic like he has done for club and country many times now. That's it.

Excuse me for saying but you sound like one of those youth managers with the 'win at all cost' view points.
You know the ones not bothered about how the kids behave, not bothered about coaching them in different positions. Not bothered about improving the kids ability. Shouts abuse at the other team. Shouts abuse at your own team. You are happy to have an undisciplined team if it means winning. You seem happy that players lie.

It's all about winning the under 11's league regardless.

In life you need discipline.

You seem happy that an English player doing the wanking sign doesn't get banned because it might help England win. Can't wait to see all the little kids doing this after they score a goal lol.

Of all the players in the England squad bellend is the one that needs disciplining. He does fuck all throughout the game, he is one lazy fucker who needs bring down a peg or two. I don't see a winning mentality in him, I see a Billy big bollocks lazy fucker who believes his own hype and pr company

Mixed feelings about him escaping a ban. Probably better for England, but yet another game where he'll stand on Phil's toes and still refuse to pass to him and contribute to a turgid performance

But that's also on Southgate, he needs to bollock the three of them, Kane, Bellingham and Foden, as I'm pretty sure his tactics board doesn't have all three stacked on top of each other.

Last edited:
Mixed feelings about him escaping a ban. Probably better for England, but yet another game where he'll stand on Phil's toes and still refuse to pass to him and contribute to a turgid performance

But that's also on Southgate, he needs to bollock the three of them, Kane, Bellingham and Foden, as I'm pretty sure his tactics board doesn't have all three stacked on top of each other.
Can you really see the Waistcoat giving anyone a bollocking, let alone Harry Hotspur or Bellend?

Excuse me for saying but you sound like one of those youth managers with the 'win at all cost' view points.
You know the ones not bothered about how the kids behave, not bothered about coaching them in different positions. Not bothered about improving the kids ability. Shouts abuse at the other team. Shouts abuse at your own team. You are happy to have an undisciplined team if it means winning. You seem happy that players lie.

It's all about winning the under 11's league regardless.

In life you need discipline.

You seem happy that an English player doing the wanking sign doesn't get banned because it might help England win. Can't wait to see all the little kids doing this after they score a goal lol.

Of all the players in the England squad bellend is the one that needs disciplining. He does fuck all throughout the game, he is one lazy fucker who needs bring down a peg or two. I don't see a winning mentality in him, I see a Billy big bollocks lazy fucker who believes his own hype and pr company
I wish I could quadruple like this. Spot on blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.