Jude Bellingham

Got to be careful in not getting wound up. He got away with his gesture to the Slovakian bench and Switzerland will be chancing their arm.
Been incidents in 2 other games too, barging into players off the ball. It’ll cost him soon enough.

He’s a petulant ****.

This England team at this rate are not comparable to Rags United dogging their way to last season's FA Cup final, but Argentina at Italia 90 and Germany in 2002.

Both were very negative and somehow both reached the final.

How many 21 year olds are generational talents?

The kid is class there’s no getting away from it. He may be arrogant or cocky but so fukin what? The best usually are. He’s young like haaland and will have dips in form, it’s been that way since the beginning of football. Young players dip sometimes. People moan haaland only scores goals and that’s it, people winge Bellingham is a bellend yet he’s playing for our country and he’s played ok with some game changing goals. He might not be everyone’s cup of tea and that’s fine but to say he’s not all that is ludicrous. He’s quality. Same as haaland and foden. English fans getting on his back is fukin weird. (Not saying you are btw).
I've no idea you tell me? I don't feel like im watching one when I watch this guy play though. Which makes the hype around him just puzzling to me.
He's got moments of quality in him no doubt. I've said so numerous times throughout this thread. I personally want to see more from him in general play though before i bow down to him.
He's a jury's out kind of player to me. Which compared to a lot of views on here around him is quite generous!

How many 21 year olds are generational talents?

The kid is class there’s no getting away from it. He may be arrogant or cocky but so fukin what? The best usually are. He’s young like haaland and will have dips in form, it’s been that way since the beginning of football. Young players dip sometimes. People moan haaland only scores goals and that’s it, people winge Bellingham is a bellend yet he’s playing for our country and he’s played ok with some game changing goals. He might not be everyone’s cup of tea and that’s fine but to say he’s not all that is ludicrous. He’s quality. Same as haaland and foden. English fans getting on his back is fukin weird. (Not saying you are btw).

Not seen any of that his touch his control his discipline his knowing of in game tactics is none existent!

What he has is confidence belief a drive to win a game to the extent that it's a hinderance to the team! His best position is as a box to box midfielder with the know how to what's going on and discipline..

It's a shame he didn't want the best manager ever to coach him the know how of the game to make him one of the best..

Not seen any of that his touch his control his discipline his knowing of in game tactics is none existent!

What he has is confidence belief a drive to win a game to the extent that it's a hinderance to the team! His best position is as a box to box midfielder with the know how to what's going on and discipline..

It's a shame he didn't want the best manager ever to coach him the know how of the game to make him one of the best..
Hear, hear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.