Jude Bellingham

The fact that Bellingham can continue to start and stay on the pitch whilst clearly refusing to pass to Foden, no matter the situation, and refusing to be subbed after playing very poorly, tells you Southgate is only nominally manager of England.

Anyone that says Bellingham does not have an unhealthy control over the team is exceedingly naive.

He thinks he is bigger than the team and he won’t do anything that might let anyone potentially overshadow him, especially Foden.

The fact that Bellingham can continue to start and stay on the pitch whilst clearly refusing to pass to Foden, no matter the situation, and refusing to be subbed after playing very poorly, tells you Southgate is only nominally manager of England.

Anyone that says Bellingham does not have an unhealthy control over the team is exceedingly naive.

He thinks he is bigger than the team and he won’t do anything that might let anyone potentially overshadow him, especially Foden.
His behaviour is detrimental to the team.

The fact he even refused to acknowledge he was being ‘subbed’ and had the arrogance to point to himself saying me sums the **** up.

Absolutely one horrible bastard.

But we never made the 3rd substution. He was ready and waiting but only 2 substitutions were made.
Or am I wrong?
I thought we did, but I might be wrong.

If Southgate cancelled the sub after Bellingham’s cuntish response then that is even worse, as there is no covering that up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.