Jude Bellingham

I don't like what Madrid have been moulding him into.

Not only has he turned into an utter mard arse who screams at the slightest contact but he holds onto the ball for way, way too long.

He also runs like a 45 year old and looks gassed after the hour mark.

Phenomenal talent but I really struggle to enjoy watching him outside of highlight reels.

Sounds like you've gone into my bio rather than actually bothered to read any of the numerous posts I've made on this thread that have been as critical as they have positive about the kid.
And I'm the one who doesn't read posts properly apparently.
Never claimed I had read all your posts which you can hardly blame me for if they are all the same standard as this evening.

Not only has he turned into an utter mard arse who screams at the slightest contact but he holds onto the ball for way, way too long.

Phenomenal talent but I really struggle to enjoy watching him outside of highlight reels.

But what has he done in the last 5 mins to annoy you?

Never claimed I had read all your posts which you can hardly blame me for if they are all the same standard as this evening.
This is literally adding nothing to the thread you've popped up purely to have a go at me when I've never spoken to you before.

SebastianBlue and I are miles apart on how we see the subject this evening but I've read plenty from him on here that I can completely see his point of view whether I disagree with him or not. I respect his comments.

You though? Nah. You've chipped in with nothing relevant whatsoever.

Fair comments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.