Jude Bellingham

The re-education wing of the Bellingham and Real Madrid fan club will be with you shortly, please take a seat in the foyer.
Ticket 47, I'm waiting.

A player going down, holding his face, when it hasn’t even been touched, is possibly the action I hate most of all about the game.

It needs to be stamped out, and retrospective action taken to punish players who do it.

Also goalkeepers who take a simple catch, land and 5 seconds later fall to the floor. Then breathe heavily for a while , stand up, dust themselves down, and then take 30 secs to distribute.

Should be treated as diving and time wasting. Two yellows and a red plus a penalty to the opposition.

Also goalkeepers who take a simple catch, land and 5 seconds later fall to the floor. Then breathe heavily for a while , stand up, dust themselves down, and then take 30 secs to distribute.

Should be treated as diving and time wasting. Two yellows and a red plus a penalty to the opposition.
Mary Earps?

A total fucken ****, one of the most hatable cunts in football, diving, cheating, self Important selfish ****. The only way the **** could be worse is if the **** has signed for Liverpool not Madrid. Rotten ****!
I award him this on your behalf mate.. Thoroughly deserved too, he’s a right ****…!!!

IMG_0724.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.