Jude Bellingham

After watching him many times for England and Real I am amazed at the fawning over him. OK he has scored the odd goal but his overall footballing skills, sense of those around him and overall team play is nowhere near the standard of others. His team play is appalling and when he is tackled tends to fall over similar to Ronaldo. I cannot understand the way he is treated by the media.

After watching him many times for England and Real I am amazed at the fawning over him. OK he has scored the odd goal but his overall footballing skills, sense of those around him and overall team play is nowhere near the standard of others. His team play is appalling and when he is tackled tends to fall over similar to Ronaldo. I cannot understand the way he is treated by the media.

Says so much about the " integrity " of the the media because instead of calling his displays out for what they really are, they will continue to fawn over him and chase the clicks.

Frauds as human beings fawning over a fraud of a footballer for the money !

Please god no that he wins the Balloon Door. However the hype began even before he had kicked a ball for Real last August. A mate of mine, who is a Dipper ( we agree not to discuss footy) was posting all over social media at the time that Bellingham would get the award. That's what good pr does.

I still maintain Erling was robbed last year.

I have just looked at the betting as it stands and how the bloody hell is Messi still at the top of the list :)

PlayerOddsBookmaker
Lionel Messi33/1Betway
Erling Haaland50/1Bet365
Florian Wirtz100/1Bet365
Cristiano Ronaldo100/1Bet365
I was as fucked off as anyone when Messi won over Haaland or Rodri the treble season…

But I would absolutely love it if Argentina win Copa America and then he is awarded another Ballon d’Or.

Far more deserving than Bellingham.

That said, if Spain win the Euros, it should go to Rodri every day and twice on Sundays.

I was as fucked off as anyone when Messi won over Haaland or Rodri the treble season…

But I would absolutely love it if Argentina win Copa America and then is awarded a third Ballon d’Or.

Far more deserving than Bellingham.

That said, if Spain win the Euros, it should go to Rodri every day and twice on Sundays.

I can get on board with Rodri mate

At a pinch I can get on board with the argies and even with Messi as long as Bellingham and Sir Harry Hotspur are nowhere near it.

Even though I class Kane as an incredible club player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.