Jude Bellingham

Hiw much did the PR team for Bellingham pay Dunn writing this.

All the City players and Shaw had come to Akanji before Bellend did

Jude Bellingham's gesture to heartbroken rival says it all about England star

Or even PR7

family-guy-woah.gif

I wonder what odds he is to be next England captain? It will happen and we will have to put up with his nonsense for a decade or more.

Surly this award should be rename the Ballon d'pr, and the player shares it with his pr team. It's clear this has nothing to do with footballing ability.

Phil has won so much more than bellend had his best season so far in the world best team. Difference is Phil is more concerned with a winning team and playing football. Bellend is all about himself and pr.

One of the main thing City look for in a player is how humble he is. I don't think City e en went 20% in trying to get bellend. Didn't bellend say he didn't want to join City because of 115 ?

Not ever change Phil.

I'm watching the England game here.

It's a real shame Bellingham didn't sign for Pep. He could be the new Toure if he would follow instructions.
Alas, he seems to think he's he finished article now. The boy has a lot to learn.

Remove Kane, put Gordon or eze on the right and have jude up top, the team would be decent.
Would he fuck be the new Toure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.