Jude Bellingham

Is nowhere near Foden’s level.

Not even close.

Wait until the Bellingham hype dies down and we're a 3 years down the line from now. Phil will be at the top of the game, Bellingham won't.

I don't even think he'll be at Real Madrid in a few years. He's going to get pushed further back into midfield with the arrival of Mbappe, Endrick etc joining the likes of Vini Jr.

Then we'll see he hasn't got the footballing ability to run a midfield for Real Madrid. He's not a Kroos or Modric and won't be in the next few years either, he couldn't lace their boots. They'll suss him out quickly when the hype dies and he's expected to run Madrid's midfield....and the Madrid fans aren't shy about turning on a player.

I think Phil was fucked from doing the work of 2x10s for 2 games. He could have stayed on & contributed the same as Bellingham though.
If I give Waistcoat the benefit of the doubt it’s that he was banking on grinding a win out and keeping Phil fresh for the final. The ~50 minutes saved will make a difference. He needs that explosiveness for his change of pace on the turn.

But then again I don’t think Southgate has that depth of footballing awareness and the sub was predetermined regardless of performances.

Has he been taking lessons from another former Réal Madrid player?

;-)

I love the username, by the way.
I mean, he's a brilliant individual player and is probably going to get better too. But at the moment, his positioning and understanding of the game is poor, you can actually see the lack of proper coaching. It's laughable that he runs around instructing other experienced players where to pass or move to every single time, though his team mates seemed to plainly ignore him last game even younger ones like Mainoo and Palmer :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.