Jude Bellingham

I think regarding his achievements people are (well I am) more questioning whether he warranted them (the voted for awards) and how big/influential a role he played (in a football sense) in the team won ones.

There's no doubting that the lad has certain footballing talents and attributes, but it just feels like a global marketing exercise that he's been swept up in, everybody vote now and the "Britain's got Talent"-winner gets the Christmas number 1! Feels like he's being wrung out as quickly as possible for all the money anybody (and their dogs) can make off him and unfortunately either the kid's happy with this or he can't see it for what it is. Whichever, it appears that he now thinks he's fucking Elvis when he's actually the tall one out of Liberty-X.
Nah, he's the guy that works down the chippy.

There's an article on him today on the home page of the BBC that is frankly ludicrous. It's not sports journalism and it's not even feature writing, it reads like a paid for promotional piece. If it carries on, he'll go the way of Beckham moving beyond football to just being a highly successful but utterly vacuous celebrity seemingly fueled only by avarice and narcissism. Alternatively he could try concentrating on becoming a more complete footballer to justify the hype, but sadly I'm not holding my breath on that.
I read that same article and I honestly thought, at first anyway, that they were taking the piss! It's vomit inducing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.