Jude Bellingham

He could have another stinker tomorrow night and I guarantee it won’t be mentioned by any of the MSM.
He will be way down the list of players to blame.

You keep saying people are bitter but if you don’t see he’s getting press that far outweighs his performances so far then I imagine it doesn’t take much for you to get wondrous feelings on a daily basis.
How is the press he is receiving down to the player himself? Contrary to what some might think, Bellingham won't be paying a PR company to blow smoke up his arse on a regular. It's a simple enough formula; he's young, he's handsome, he's a brilliant footballer, he plays for a prestigious European club, he's marketable. He was always going to be a goldmine for the media.

I want England to win, we stand a better chance of us winning without Bellingham.
Disagree. He's a proven match winner with Madrid and England. Phil is a match winner, as is Saka, and we're going to need as many match winners as possible on the pitch tomorrow given our opposition will dominate the ball. We looked cohesive and fluid against the Netherlands, Bellingham was a part of that.

How is the press he is receiving down to the player himself? Contrary to what some might think, Bellingham won't be paying a PR company to blow smoke up his arse on a regular. It's a simple enough formula; he's young, he's handsome, he's a brilliant footballer, he plays for a prestigious European club, he's marketable. He was always going to be a goldmine for the media.
You forgot to say he doesn't play for City and his name is not Phil Foden.

The lads setting himself up for a big fall. Madrid teams evolve and move on quite quickly. His last 5 months performances will not be tolerated going forward and his manager will not be frightened to drop him. He needs to learn to release the ball earlier rather than try to win games on his own.

I foresee a difficult season ahead at Madrid and possibly a big money move back to a club in the UK where I think he will mirror the Pogba model of one good game in six.
With Mbappé arriving, he certainly won’t be the centre of attention, as he was last season.

And, of course, he won’t be playing as a false nine, either.

He will have to buckle down, and learn to work in midfield.

And if he doesn’t, Carlo will have no hesitation in dropping him.

Last edited:
Disagree. He's a proven match winner with Madrid and England. Phil is a match winner, as is Saka, and we're going to need as many match winners as possible on the pitch tomorrow given our opposition will dominate the ball. We looked cohesive and fluid against the Netherlands, Bellingham was a part of that.
What did he contribute to the victory?

Yes, he did one piece of exquisite skill, but apart from that, very little.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.